Here U Are

Just started binge reading this (love it) and am sad that from the middle of ch. 55 - ch.82 the images won't seem to load? It's not just me, right? Is there somewhere else I can read this..?

Edit: Nvm. Just shitty phone problems. 😓

Why the cliff hanger and then the jump to a couple nobody cares about?! AAAAAAAAH I'm so frustrated! I want the conversation between Li Huan and his dad already!

why do i want more qiu n uncle pan interaction pLEASE A SPARE CRUMB OF QIU N UNCLE PAN

Uncle Pan looks like Haruki,
And pink haired guy, looks like Mafuyu Sato, both from Given.

Ah i really wish they would have kept going at their natural pace instead of that busybody butting in to get them together

Oh, it's not as bad as I thought, they're still them yay

All caught up and.....THEY AREN'T TOGETHER YET?!?!??!?!

I love bar guy

Group Leader
Here U Are will take a short break until/Here U Are se tomará un descanso hasta el: 11/09

Group Leader
⚠️⚠️ Looking for a new Scanlation Team for HUA ⚠️⚠️

Hello, my dear capybaras~
First, let me apologise in advance: from now on, I'm leaving my post as a translator. I need more time to study more seriously, so my BL-related activities are about to be dropped considerably. You may have already noticed, our proofreader has been too busy and has been out of time to contribute, so we are looking for new people, or a whole team, willing to adopt our baby HUA. He's a nice kid, you see. Deserves all the best. So please, give some thought before adopting him, and be responsible.

The basics:
1. uploads are made in Manga Dex website, because it is auto-reuploaded here in MangaGo after a few minutes.
2. fonts used for typesetting are Chinacat, Roboto and any other handwritten types for sound effects.
3. all permissions given should be kept, such as any retranslations at will, clean and raws exchange, etc.

(these are just guidelines, rules are made by the scanlation group, but I'd hate to cause trouble to anyone working with HUA because of that)

Send me a message if you have any other questions
--------
Thank you so much for all the fun, dear readers! It's been amazing to be by your side all this time
______

Is there a way to post generally like on tumblr or even twitter or somewhere where scanlators gather for assistance? HUA does deserve the best and it really seems like Naver Webtoon would have picked it up for a licensed copy by now if they were going to. It seems like scanlation is the only way forward to share this story. Best wishes to Cappy with your studies. I wish I had skills to offer but I am only a librarian with no appropriate software or Chinese language knowledge.

@Cappy, what about if you just took all the time you need to continue to do it? Like two weeks or even a month to update? I am just wondering I do not mean to pester you while you are busy. Wishing you well!

Group Leader
Hi @clebras,
Sorry, I don't wanna keep HUA stuck to my schedule 😶 There are people waiting for the updates, and I know what anxiety feels like. So, instead of announcing a hiatus, I'm looking for new people to take over our team's place.

sincerely, thank you cappy for all of your hard work translating this. it's greatly, greatly appreciated!!

thanks for your hard work, cappy, and good luck on studies! thanks flextape team for picking this up!!

Users who are viewing this thread