Here U Are

Aaaaaaaaaah I ship them so muuuuuuch,,,,,,, I love slow burn but this is killing meeeeeee (I still like it tho, I feel I'm liking this pain aaaaah what's wrong with me)

I think it shoud me sounen ai not yaoi but maybe I missed somethig 🤔🤔

I looove this story 😍 but I think I missed the part where Uncle Pan accepted Qiu (I only remember Qiu taking care of his ex girlfriend and Pan meeting his ex or something) - does anyone know which Chapter they officially got together?

@arialis - It should be 109.5 and 109.6? It is the New Years Special that shows everyone coupled up and happy, years into the future.
On a more personal note, I've really grown to love the side characters and hope that their stories are fully fleshed out like our OTP's. No 80's montages, please. I remember reading that this was supposed to end at 200 chapters and at first that seemed long; now it seems really short, if each couple is to get their full justice. Ugh. I love them all.

this manhwa is hands down one of the best art/coloring styles i've ever seen (especially the first half of the chapters), and the story is very sweet and not smut-heavy at all. that being said, i don't really care for the side "couples", and the plot, although really sweet, is very drawn-out and not particularly gripping, at least in my opinion. but i really appreciate the discussion abt yuyang's struggle w identity and homophobic family

Omg thank you guys for making this manhwa I'm really inspired by it I love it so much that I'm so obsessed and I don't want it to end.. Stay at home and Stay safe

This manhua is like homeopathy: it's diluted in water, it's tasteless, and has no effect whatsoever. All in all, a waste of time.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GIVE ME SO MUCH ANXIETYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NONONONONONONONO HUAN WEN COME BACKKKKKKK JI YUAN IS WAITING FOR YOU, HE LOVES YOUUUUUUUU :'( BAAAAAAAAAAAAAKAOJIISANNNNN!

Does anyone know if something happened to Here U Are?? I know it was on hiatus for the past 2 weeks, but I went to the chinese site now to see if it was updated and it says it's unavailable?

I am wondering the same thing! Right now "Here u are" is nowhere to be found on the original Chinese dongmanmanhua website, and the link I usually use to get to it says it is unavailable or deleted. I am very worried. Does anyone have any news/updates?

@starlingtine I visited DJun's weibo and, if I read it correctly, I think they couldn't finish some of the next chapters drafts so they'll suspend the manhua for another week. I'm not 100% sure though because the layout of that site confuses me a little and google translate isn't reliable lol.

@driftingabove Thank you for the update! If that is the case, then it's a relief to hear. It's so bizarre that it just disappeared off the website like that, I really panicked haha.

I'm on chapter 80 and I'm so tired of Li Huan always being wronged and misunderstood when he never does anything to anyone. Yu Yang, you suck 😭

Users who are viewing this thread