Here U Are

@driftingabove
The only thing I can think of is that maybe the lack of updates for a long time was a breach of contract with the site? I'm not sure how it works but I assume the authors make money off posting and having the raws read somehow (ads?) so maybe it was something like "you're not doing your share, so we're not letting you profit" I hope it will be resolved soon. When I first saw the manhua was unavailable I was really fearing legal trouble with censors.

Something's fishy. It's not just here u are. Some other BL manhua also was deleted. "The story about you me" has the same error, when I tried to reach it yesterday.

DD was banking 4 issues, which were all released today, for a new paid per issue(?) Dong Man app. App doesn’t show up for me in the iTunes Store which means it’s probably a China-only one.

Sad thing is it looks like the issues were up for a while on the website earlier.

the raw is not getting dropped. from the author's weibo he says yesterday that he's uploading a new chapter.
yet it's only available in the dongmanmanhua app but not the website, so i'm not sure if the scans group is able to get the raw.

Happy 1 year anniversary Flex Tape Team!!
Im not kidding you I read the 2 new chapters (bc I forgot the 1st one) and I cried real tears, i just woke up to this shit??? THANK YOU, im crying this is the best thing ever. Congratulations Flex Tape, i hope you continue this series and keep making amazing content, i hope the team is doing well. And keep being happy and stay safe, Thank you. ~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Oh so sweet. The sweetest story I have ever read. The art is gorgeous and beautiful.

Thank you D-Jun for this art and story.

Thank you for translating.

Wow! This manga is amazing. Great characters, art is beautiful! Yang Yang is really awesome person. Didn't read anything better than this! Keep it up!

CRYING TEARS OF JOY!! I'm very happy about where the story is going. Just caught up to chapter 135 and I can't wait to read more!

Honestly very confused as to why this is labeled as yaoi when it lacks all the fetishim, non consensual advances and fantasy worlds normally implied by that word and instead tells a grounded and realistic story about same sex love in these more open yet ever ignorant times

idk how to tag people but @Pellinski, yaoi (and romance in general) as a genre is evolving, its nice seeing more authors tell better stories!

Been following the author for over a year. Never loved a story so much and I can’t believe it’s going to end in a few days. I want to find an English version and buy it, and pray the author is just kidding. The ending being near felt a bit blind-sighting

I NO UNDERSTAND HUAN WEN!! WHY YOU THINK YUAN ISN'T GOING TO BE YOUR PARTNER?????!!! OF COURSE HE IS! YUAN LOVES YOU! DFIGJFDKLGJDFKL

SO SAD THAT THE NEXT WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER!!! It has been one amazing ride ♥ Thank you Djun! ♥ Thank you for translating! ♥

@Moonphased It’s still on my to-read list as I’m getting my mood right to read another on-going series, but I’ve been hearing high praise from it so it might be worth the heartache

I'm glad I've waited long enough to binge this, it is so well written and the art- 🥺 is amazing. It honestly was such a wholesome & great manga that imma gonna surely miss. I'm happy i get to see the end of it :')

Users who are viewing this thread