Here U Are

I'm glad I got to binge read this! But it's so sad that it's ending soon... I hope the author will keep writing more stories ╰(*°▽°*)╯
I feel like there is still lot of to cover but I will still enjoy it to the fullest extent.

-Google Translate

Okeyyy, estoy bastante triste porque ya será el último capitulo, perooo soy "nueva" y la verdad no sé cada cuánto se publica un nuevo capítulo, literalmente me leí todo esto en 3 días, si fueran tan amables de decirme cada cuanto suben les agradecería mucho, en verdad❤️

@desibees This is a brilliant story! I have felt so many emotions whilst reading this. The art is wonderful and the story is so captivating, you will never want to put it down!

This story is a masterpiece 🥺 im glad that it actually focused on their relationship and growth rather than uh.. smut scenes. I totally recommend it for anyone thats looking to read a simple yet beautiful BL! I cant wait to read the side stories and see more of the side characters!

My favorite couple!! Sad and happy at the same time that it has come to an end...this is one of the most beautiful stories i’ve come across!!! looking forward to the extras...thank you for sharing this!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The End! (Apart from extras.) Hooray! Wuwuwu! Happy and sad.

Now to go and finally read that special chapter 70 I put on hold til the series finished!

this is literally one of the best bl i read, and i'm not exaggerating and even without the smut this shiz is so frigging good man... like wth how can something be so good? everyone has their own stories which i find comforting. I really love this bl

guys dont miss the side stories.even tho the manhua is finished we get to see development for characters which wasnt shown

It was so touching and heartwarmingly beautiful. The art and the emotion of it all is worth every chapter.

This webcomic was great! I loved how it dealt with serious issues, it made me cry many times and let me tell you, every character was lovable. I especially liked YuYang, it's refreshing to see a confident, out-of-the-closet extroverted MC that isn't an annoying brat. The chemistry between these two was great as well as everyone elses in this webcomic, asdfghjl, it was just great, please read all of it, you won't regret it.

Not really happy about everyone dating everyone in the end, even though every love story was reeeaaallly cute and heartwarming, I'm not really a fan of the end that screams "love is the only answer and the only good ending to a story". Some of the parts were a big romantisation of the subject of homosexuality, but that's exactly what I needed right now and a little bit of happy crying was extremely necessary in this pandemic times, lol.

This is probably my fav manhua ever....
It made me realize alot of shit that I used to look over, made me cry, laugh and then cry again.... I thought of things this way and never thought of it would go the other way.... I'm glad I came across this manhua. If you're reading this comment, this is your sign to read it :) you won't regret it!

Users who are viewing this thread