Heresy - Ch. 35 - Same Fate

Dex-chan lover
I like this story so much. Absolutely unpredictable.
Well, aside from the typical chinese "let's be rude to this guy for absolutely no reason, but oh no, he was powerful and/or rich all along, what have we done?!" stuff.

Okay I know I complaint about people not knowing their place in manhua but I like this one mortals know they are just dust to martial artist s and the arrogant embassies are more welcome when everyone else is at least respectful

Dex-chan lover
Wow... such coincidence that a storm wrecked the house of that scholar and making him disappear without trace, well nothing can be done about that i am certain that it was just the will of the heavens.

The author really thought out the little details of his story, the trivia at the end of the chapters really helps to build the world without making it convoluted with excess exposition.

Manhua ( and manga for that matter ) should really tone down a little the trope of "picking a fight with some rando... Oh no, he is unbelievably strong", it is satisfying one or two times but never so much in a row.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Shota get!

Achievement unlocked
FBI open up!!!

Doesn't coming from demons mean that, if some sect captures a male demon and makes it spread its bloodline, sect can possibly create as many immortals(martial artists) as they want?

Intersting thing. Then where does demonic spirit bones come from? Or did they just sxist all along? If so, then why didn't humans have spirit bones from the beginning? I wish these kind of things were explaind in the future, although i doubt it...

SERIOUSLY! how beautiful was that Fish and Dragon title page! perfect for this chapter lol lil fish bout to jump over and become a dragon!

I think this every time- I may have even commented before, but damn does Mo have pretty eyes.

That rumor about the spirit root on the last page and what happened sounds interesting. Maybe the main character finds some ancient records about what exactly happened later on? Anyways, I love that it uses notes as explanation instead of meaningless and nonsensical exposition in the middle of the story, makes everything much more fluid.

Users who are viewing this thread