Heresy

Waaaaaait a second... I've read all this already. Months ago. What happened to the other chapters?

Dex-chan lover
The more I read this story the more I dislike his 'childhood friend' apparently she's been fucking him over ever-since they met. Including but not limited to stealing his works (whether beasts, herbs even tried to take a gift of his deceased mother.), kill-stealing, and straight up beatings.

Sort of like how a child would bully the girl he likes, but dialed to eleven.

(Edit: Speaking of eleven, you can find up-to chapter 11 on other sites) <@Danimal696

Its good this is back: its like mixing a darker version of naruto with dorohedoro, the coming raws looks pretty interesting action wise as well. My thanks to the person(s) tranlating it.

Aggregator gang
really liking this.

big thanks to heresy scans for bringing us this excellent series.

I like this quite a bit. The art is unique and interesting, and the story isn't bland yet.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
the art is kind of like nihei or hayashida q, i like it a lot but its not for everyone

I'm glad it's progressed further than the last time it was on here and I was reading it. It had been taken down after only a few chapters, and I'm happy it's back. was such a pity to think that I'd probably never finish it.

Users who are viewing this thread