Hero Classroom - The Life of the Former Great Hero

chapter 9 and the plot has lost me not because its hard or anything but because the king has a harem of 12 full equipped quasi heroes.... with all the power we have seen is in the kingdoms disposal including the super harem, why the fuck did they need to push a 10 year old on the frontline to fight for them...
i think that there is a place for non sensical fun centric mangas but only if they dont violate the world laws they created...

edit i actually quite liked the original strip and find it a bit sad that they didnt create 2 reboots one stupid brainless fun like this one and one more charackter focused

I hope the second part of the chapter 11 will be translated soon .... someone pls pick up that

Dex-chan lover
@DrahcirOlever is it cool nowadays to write ntr in every fucking comment section? even in a fucking romcom/fantasy/battle manga where you know the mc won't ever dip his wick anyway?? and even if he did
it's fucking obvious that the mc likes the redhead and vice versa.
so there's absolutely no room for cheating. since the mc is dumb as bricks, one of the other girls could attempt to steal him, but you can be 99 % sure that's not gonna happen in a shonen manga and especially not with that setting.

This latest chapter assured me that he won't have any side chicks. I'm so happy. Polygamy disgusts me. I can't wait for next chapter.

@Galder, lol, I was just bored, wondered what you’d reply with (maybe a lecture lol), or if you’d even reply, I appreciate the free numbers though! (although I have already read it).

Dex-chan lover
@redsox02 well, quite frankly, i hate ntr. the only reason i came across disgusting shit like that was that some of my favorite artists started their tankobons off with a vanilla chapter and the continuation was crap like that.
and this particular chapter i only know because i'm a fan of marui maru.
lastly, vanilla and ntr are kinda mutually exclusive. i'd say this one has a lighter, more humorous tone.

@Galder yeah i feel you. i don't really like NTR myself but i still read them because tragedy and the drama(lol me). What i meant by vanilla NTR is that the one u posted not the worst NTR out there, its a little tame compared to other NTRs as u mentioned xD and i'm trying to get you to post worse ones because i like chaos. Yeah marui maru is a dope artist i agree to that

Users who are viewing this thread