Heroine? Saint? No, I'm an All-Works Maid (Proud)! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
That build up to him putting two and two together was shockingly effective. I got so excited.

Makes me glad, i hope he tells her dad asap though. Or he at least finds out soon.

Dex-chan lover
From so many shojou manga, this guy is the best male lead I ever read. The girl is air head cute and not some fake "ladylike" kind of person. Her level of cuteness must be similar to Mile.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure that Lect may have fallen in love with Melody/Celesti, so he might give in to love to not tell on her. Though I could totally see him trying to still work out a marriage where she can still work as a maid. Even use her real name in private but agree to keeping it a secret so long as he can keep spending time with her.
Hope this series doesnt end up using romance liek every other series with a female lead🤦🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
I gotta hope that the dad finds out about Melody, but also just respects her decision to be a maid when he finds out that her following her dream was the wish of her dead mom.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I loved this dance scene in the LN, glad to see it illustrated! Luciana x Melody is the supreme ship!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I hope he tells the farther straight away, I'll be annoyed if the supposedly loyal dude refuses to tell him simply because she likes being a maid - it'd make more sense for the father to be told just how dedicated she is as a maid so that he understands that, and doesn't interfere with her work.
He likes women like her so going against her wishes would be going against himself and what he likes about her and her free spirit though for the sake of the nation likely out weighs for the selfish values.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
The dance scene got me wanna read a wholesome age gap yuri ft. noblewomen in a fantasy setting but that doesn't exist so I'm just gonna go drown now :win:

Users who are viewing this thread