Heroine? Saint? No, I'm an All-Works Maid (Proud)! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
"Anna must have reported the situation to Lady Annemarie!"
Pirate Captain in "So You Want to Be a Pirate!" say, "Well yes, but actually no."

Thank you for the update!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That is probably the little sister seen in the prince/duchess flashback.
Mayhap she will finally see through the magic maid Melody for what she truly is.
Or perchance not. Nonetheless, one encounter and employement later, I bet she joins Melody as a maid apprentice due to some misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh so that's why they put the Anna date event first, it's to tease the new character.

Yes, she is reincarnated.
Yes, she is the little sister.
Yes, she saw through Melody's identity but she is a special case

Also, I do find it interesting that despite some events still happened anyway (like this date event), some things did changed because of different circumstances (Melody is a lot happier than Cecilia). I love the compare and contrast between the game and their current world.

Dex-chan lover
Akuma release is a respectable reason for a delay.

Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I cannot believe this story lmao, first Melody has her date event with Annemaria instead of the prince THEN she gives one of the two rings that remind her of her mother to Luciana!

Like I'm going to be really disappointment if a romance does develop and it's not with her lady. or any lady considering events.

Dex-chan lover
So, the nun is a new potential waifu for MC? That's good, there is never enouth big titty woman in a harem.

Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
Hi, sorry for asking for spoilers, but I just saw some cover images from the original novel:
In the background of one of the cover, there was a young girl with silver hair and blue eyes (I think). Was the protagonist biological father so desperate from not finding her that he settled on the first girl that matched the description or is she an imposter send by a rival noble ?
If it's possible, just send me a private message.

Users who are viewing this thread