Herscherik - The Epic of the Reincarnated Prince

Aaaah i want to know what happened to this dear king, this manga is such a masterpiece, i waited so long for it to finally be translated, thank you so much for your hard work, please release more chapters, it's too great to be kept in only one language, that's a treasure meant to be shared with this whole world ! 😭💜💚❤

The young prince still has the soul of a woman so technically not BL since the MC would be transgender... Right? I think.... Also I want some romance between her and kuro dangit!

I am happy this series will seem to focus on mystery and action and political stuff instead of romance or bl , I am sure would have like her to be with Kuro but she is a boy unfortunately :/ and all of hot guys and girls are her family so Yh no one compatible found, it’s her destiny to live lonely in her second life xD

I have read the novel and had catch up to the latest chapter of the translated manga and I will tell you, this is absolutely amazing! Very much recommended to anyone who is still hesitating.

A girl is reincarnated as a 3 year old Cuck and spends 6 chapters doing literally nothing. I guess this series realized that Isekai doesn't make it past the introduction and is dragging it out as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread