Herscherik - The Epic of the Reincarnated Prince

If they decide to change artists then they have to get someone extremely similar in style. It cannot be that type of fiasco which happened with one of those manhwa's where the artist change turned a full on action series into a cute lil thing which did not suit the style or theme.

So it might continue.
If we all BUY THE MANGA, so they can renegotiate with artists.

/cries in broke support.

So fascinating, the plot, characters and the drawing, although the artist stopped working on this but I hope to pick another one to complete it, it has a lot of progress truly amazing.

Contributor
It's a shame about the cancellation, this has started out as actually-good instead of just isekai-good. Whether or not it would continue in that vein, I have no idea, but still.

(Even if having the protagonist be three years old during these events was a bit ludicrous.)

If they do manage to get a new artist, it'll still be a pity—no more spending random panels on the sexy removal of the butler's ties, I will dearly miss chortling at it.

Dex-chan lover
So i checked up both artists previous works....

If it's not borderline BL, then it's fucking traps...

I can kinda imagine what the "creative differences" were, cause there were definitely a few scenes that felt off to me.

;-; I loved this so much, it was intriguing and deep, I think I'll go read the novel!

Lol i really want to Read more. Was is manga or novel we need to buy for supporting this project? I dont mind to support if they are in english since i only can english 😣

Fed-Kun's army
@Neko_123 The novel was just licensed in english! They're still behind the scanlated manga but j-novel club translations are pretty fast so they should catch up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread