Heterogenia Linguistico - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - I Tried To Classify All Sorts of Monsters

Supporter
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
680
I keep feeling like something has to happen eventually, but it never does. The worldbuilding is fun and all, but it doesn't feel like a substitute for a plot
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
472
christ you went in deep on this
thanks for the translation
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
1,154
Thanks for the chapter!
I think the part of the hierarchy is mostly about the lands as a whole don't have a kingdom/leader as a nation, and are a bunch of nomads and small gathering of farmers, but no more than that.
 
Active member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
72
The world building IS the plot. Other stories may have a demon king to fight or a princess to woo, the endgame of this story seems to be to better understand the other species, and I think that's wonderful!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top