Heterogenia Linguistico - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - But He Fell?

Dex-chan lover
I don't know latin, but that was really interesting. "Ices have my heart" is a beautiful line

Schmuck-san is worrying too much. As long as the monsters are not outright eaten and have someone to advocate for them, then it will be possible to demonstrate to the larger society that they are capable of sapience, and therefore deserve some degree of personhood.... Second-class personhood, admittedly, but personhood nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
Schmuck-san is worrying too much. As long as the monsters are not outright eaten and have someone to advocate for them, then it will be possible to demonstrate to the larger society that they are capable of sapience, and therefore deserve some degree of personhood.... Second-class personhood, admittedly, but personhood nonetheless.
People abuse, mistreat and take advantage of other people who look act and talk exactly like them (and are thus unquestionably sapient) all the fucking time, though. The best someone like Mou could hope for is not getting slaughtered as livestock.

Also TL I can't say I'm a linguist freak and the only version of Carmina Burana I'm familiar with is the opera, but cool note either way.

Users who are viewing this thread