Hi no Maru Gaisen Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Demonstrating? Screw This!

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO I remember hearing about this a while back. Those of us that can't read moonrunes are finally blessed with the truth they don't want us to hear. Thank you JIDF!

@ reeeelmao
This chapter has actually been translated for a while, I have saved what looks like exactly this version in January 2017. If the other are following however, that'd be new to me.

Dex-chan lover
LMFAO JIDF blessed
Please fight Korea more Japan
Tenno Heika Banzai, China will grow larger

Dex-chan lover
You know every person that read and understand this (english) its randomly put like a villain or person align with the wrong doers, by protagonist and the mangaka

Just replace but mantain the logic of every person in the center in fair right of express their opinion saying something about how receive discrimination about revive Nazy Movement or a White People are God movement, it just creepy

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this shit a few years later, I am baffled at how this entertained me. Especially the representation of each side. One side is the underdog and clean, and the other side is ugly and foul-mouthed.

Rereading this shit a few years later, I am baffled at how this entertained me. Especially the representation of each side. One side is the underdog and clean, and the other side is ugly and foul-mouthed.
Man, did not imagine to see another one coming back to this lol

When you say "rereading", is this just for this ch or all of them? If so, where did you read them?

Dex-chan lover
Man, did not imagine to see another one coming back to this lol

When you say "rereading", is this just for this ch or all of them? If so, where did you read them?
When I said "rereading" I meant rereading the first chapter. Should've clarified, sorry about that. I looked it up on other sites and there do not seem to be any more chapters translated other than the first one. I hope it stays that way.

When I said "rereading" I meant rereading the first chapter. Should've clarified, sorry about that. I looked it up on other sites and there do not seem to be any more chapters translated other than the first one. I hope it stays that way.
NP!

there are no more chapters on this or other sites. BUT from the comment section of the manga someone posted a link to Vol 2 Official English release 😅 https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/200566259

Users who are viewing this thread