Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Ikusa Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - What to be done in this world!

Dex-chan lover
I'm gaining respect for the MC. He's not some senseless massacre guy (women and children and elderly should never be targets in a war). As the greatest general once said...

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Group Leader
I rather like the mechanic for transferring worlds they used here. That alone is keeping me around here for a bit longer.

Dex-chan lover
ok, so his dumb ass literally did the mirror thing on purpose, not a good move

Double-page supporter
wait... since when he came from the future?

Double-page supporter
@Harvester:
It is actually just a kind of summoning magic using 2 linked mirrors - or maybe one mirror that links two different eras (past and present / present and future depending on whose side you see it from).
So it is basically the same as any other isekai hero summoning novel just that the "hero" is called "patriach" after being given the position as "king" of the clan that summoned him and that he was summoned to help the clan in their fight against other clans instead of being summoned to fight against the usual demonking.

So basically it is a worse version of Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki.

@Lyanhyrt I mean he also said to dress up as refugees to attack an opposing force, which was and still is greatly frowned upon because it gave the enemy to attack refugees.

Group Leader
Yeah, but at least the mechanic is given a different wrapper, rather than the traditional active summoning or getting run over by a truck for the thousandth time. The fact that they're using something less common (albeit actually older) strikes a chord of optimism that other tings may play differently. Though, given other comments, seems that optimism is unfounded.

Double-page supporter
Another MC whose character flaw is being too kind *Blegh*

Dex-chan lover
gaigous atleast its not "i will become strong in order to protect my precious ones" *blegh* that for me is the real blegh... but i guess sure fine im fine... i think when he said "future" it meant "modern" knowledge... as in he knows the histories... him explaining the tactic of him giving fear thing says that hes prolly a history nerd (or not but dosent matter)... but what do u guys mean by "drop"?

ok guys lets all make a petition to stop this from being translated,

firsly lets all vote with a star of 1 deal guys??

Aggregator gang
@CrownedTraitor OH! So that's why it's so fucking low! Dunno if lmao or else tho...

Either way I'll rate it 10 until there isn't a stupid amount of 1s anymore, yolo

Contributor
I knew it! Contrary to popular belief, Genghis Khan is incredibly kind, and those towns he massacred deserved it ;p

Why did this get an anime when:
No Game No Life could’ve gotten a sequel
Detroit Metal City could’ve gotten a sequel
Komi-San could’ve gotten an anime

Users who are viewing this thread