Hi no Maru Gaisen Otome

Contributor
I noticed that there was nothing here and I had a chapter read on baka, so I found it and uploaded here. Back then in 2016 there was huge buzz about due to triggering properties but it was never translated more than first chapter.

Power Uploader
@bastek66
The defunct scan group is supposed to be called "Japanese Internet Defense Force".
That's fitting.

Group Leader
@bastek66

Thought about picking this or dainippon samurai girl up a few times, but the only raws I could find for either were low-res shit, not that I'd have the time now anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

would love to see the rest of this translated looks pretty based and redpilled

no wonder it had "leftists foaming at the mouth". plot is ALREADY dog shit and riddled with right-wing nationalist propaganda.

Dex-chan lover
@a27wolf Because it's all about triggering the libs, they think some idiots overreacting is enough to make their stance. Then you go to leftist circles and they take it like "Oh wow, another piece of dubious quality whose only reason for existing is triggering the libs. Ok, you can put it in the pile of old shit that was trendy in 2013 alongside with the I identify as an attack helicopter joke you keep making variations of."

From outside it's like watching a kindergarten.

Aggregator gang
oooohhh this is spicy.

honestly, Japan should militarized themselves again since China is becoming a real threat

why so much hate for this manga, i have read far worse than this but still, its funny enough for at least a 4-5 not dropping a 1 on it XD

Double-page supporter
http://fendnow.org/encyclopedia/hinomaru-gaisen-otome/

I'ma leave this here

peace

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls
To be accurate, the last time Japan militarized, they committed massive genocide. Lots of genocide and fascism by the Japanese, including against the Chinese.
a nation cant change in one night but It's already 2019, also what do you even think of people there. Just because they will militarise, you think they will kill you smh

Users who are viewing this thread