High-rise Invasion arrive - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - I, Oribe Kyoko, have been misunderstood

Noooooooooooooo.................i dont need this bullshit girls perspective....waste of chp and time....

Double-page supporter
I get it now. That mask who look like Yuri is supposed to be a mask version of her, which should appear in part of the test like, Sniper mask's and Nise's.

Yuri didn't have that problem until the very end of last series where she sleep too often.

This mask of her might have jumped across dimension and run around in this alternate universe. They have ability to jump across dimension after all. it cause her to overload and force her sleep. Her companions noticed and they attemped to come in this world.

Only hole that I can't fill is how that mask gained physical body. But, I will see for now if it's true or not.

If the cloud is just the will of someone from the different dimension, and this girls cloud is Honjou what if Matsuda's cloud is the Sniper Mask? it would make sense if Sniper mask put his will into a rifle.

yess!!! her way of thinking and the way that 'honjo' cloud talks makes me think it's really rika. also parallel dimension/different yuri is probably real now. i wonder why they got involved in another dimension when they already had trouble with their own and couldn't go home lol

the more i think about it the funnier it becomes that oribe is paired with rika bc they're fundamentally the same: perfect but messed up in the way they think and also nerds XD

EDIT: plus the mcs both have a lowkey crush on them and they're both used as hostage to lure and use the mcs.

now i can only hope that oribe will end up as cool and badass as rika lol

Users who are viewing this thread