High School Inari Tamamo-chan! - Vol. 3 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
It's sometimes hard to remember that they're actually animals instead of people. These two chapters are a great reminder of that fact. It's also a good reminder that they don't look silly when they don't have that dumb face paint on.

Osaki > Tamomo > Tenko. Prove me wrong, even though you literally can't.

Aggregator gang
that inarizushi thief tho .. haven't seen him for a while

and when is the school fetive ?

Dex-chan lover
Ha, those arrows. One in the heart, one in the throat, and two on the head. Nice aim.

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

Dex-chan lover
Míralos, vienen a este lugar cuando saben que no son puros. No hay que usar las llaves, pero son meros intrusos. Sólo yo, Vor, conozco el verdadero poder del Vacío. Fui cortado por la mitad, destruido, pero a través de Janus Key, el Vacío me llamó. Me trajo aquí y aquí renací. No podemos culpar a estas criaturas, están siendo guiados por un falso profeta, un impostor que no conoce los secretos del Vacío. Contempla el Tenno, ven a buscar y profanar este reino sagrado. Mis hermanos, ¿no les conté de este día? ¿No profeticé este momento? Ahora, los detendré. Ahora he cambiado, renacido a través de la energía de la llave de Janus. Siempre atado al vacío. Que se sepa, si los Tenno quieren la verdadera salvación, bajarán los brazos y esperarán el bautismo de mi llave de Janus. Es el momento Enseñaré a estos intrusos el poder redentor de mi llave de Janus. Aprenderán que es simple verdad. Los Tenno están perdidos, y resistirán. Pero yo, Vor, limpiaré este lugar de su impureza.

Users who are viewing this thread