Hiiragi-san is A Little Careless - Vol. 4 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Everything is going to go wrong, then Hiiragi gets depressed, then Kotori cheers her up and then Hiiragi says she was supposed to confess and he confesses then they go out
Nah, the manga is only half-ways, no way they start going out yet. I suspect they have a few mishaps like you said during the date, both being nervous and all that, but afterwards being more themselves they get into the groove and are about to confess to each other, ...and suddenly an old acquaintance(of course a girl) of the mc happens upon them and the chapter reads 'to be continued'...

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this is an amazing romance slice-of-life manga. It has been a while since I was able to go through a manga in one sitting

Though - while it was wrapped up nicely, the friend liking mc was a little awkward... kinda felt forced with how it was only 2 chapters. I mean I still like the story, but I wish they delved further into the friend and that it would be resolved by the friend realising she actually likes her childhood friend

Users who are viewing this thread