Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Single Calvary Departure

Dex-chan lover
"it's all your fault" says the bully who got everything she deserves...
That was kind of a dark chapter, almost made me feel bad for Yohann as well.
Thanks a ton for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Thats rather odd, its not like this manga is avoiding blood and wounds. They showed her getting stabbed in the chest, yet wont show her stabbed in the hands? Its not like it would be more gory that the stabs.
Likely relates to religious symbolism.
...Though already being cuffed to a cross feels like it should be symbolic enough :/ But sometimes the magnitude of things matter I guess

Dex-chan lover
Likely relates to religious symbolism.
...Though already being cuffed to a cross feels like it should be symbolic enough :/ But sometimes the magnitude of things matter I guess
That's a definite maybe, though the rules for what gore and wounds is pretty arbitrary and strict in spots while loose in others, depending on the age rating and publisher so it could just be that.

Fed-Kun's army
Villainess: I'm going to kill your beloved maid. It's all your fault because I got punished for bullying you.
FMC: Oh, she stopped living in the present. She just like me fr fr
Me, the reader: What???

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was an outstanding chapter, there will be some ass kicking coming up and I am so loving this manga. Thanks for the translation

Double-page supporter
hope she comes to battle with some strategy. in the previous chapter she said memorized the strategy of war or something...
However, if she's not good about power, she's must good about her intellegency, that's how the world work right?

Anyway, Thanks for the translation.

So does anyone know the schedule for one chap to be released? 1 per month?

Dex-chan lover
...... the reason she want revenge is all her own fault to begin with that bitch caused it all on herself yet she calls herself the victim LOL

man people like that is super cringe

makes her look even more pathetic than she already was

Users who are viewing this thread