Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Always Remaining a Demon

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the longer the crazy b*tch lives, the longer she would suffer before her end.
Equivalent exchange. Or balance.

Dex-chan lover
waiting for Komari awaken take longer than what i thought eh

i’ve been waiting since previous chapter, yet this chapter shows not much than another thing of Komari being weak and bullied. i guess this chapter will be the peak of it, next probably we will see her actual power awakens.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I didn't know that this manga will turned into this, not complaining though, except for the update release. Thanks for the update, but I hope we don't need to wait another 2 months when the maid is still hanging

Dex-chan lover

i’ve been waiting since previous chapter, yet this chapter shows not much than another thing of Komari being weak and bullied. i guess this chapter will be the peak of it, next probably we will see her actual power awakens.
It's funny when you see her awaken in second anime trailer, earlier than manga

Dex-chan lover
It's funny when you see her awaken in second anime trailer, earlier than manga
since this manga is still on-going, it’s quite understandable for not showing her awakening form as soon as possible. but it’s just funny the anime trailer already spoiled it and make it so obvious :pepela:

the staff who in charge to make the PV is impatient

Fed-Kun's army

wouldn't next chapter be backstory though? like how she ended up like this

Users who are viewing this thread