Hikikomari Kyuuketsuki no Monmon - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Always Remaining a Demon

Dex-chan lover
As always, an amazing chapter to get caught up to, noooo stress at all

Thanks for the TL ç_ç

Dex-chan lover
If this ends with anything else than that bitch getting brutally murdered, then I am dropping this series

Dex-chan lover
waiting for Komari awaken take longer than what i thought eh

i’ve been waiting since previous chapter, yet this chapter shows not much than another thing of Komari being weak and bullied. i guess this chapter will be the peak of it, next probably we will see her actual power awakens.
I know the mangaka is dragging it!

Dex-chan lover
So... What changed between end of this chapter and the prior's? Was there any plot-progression whatsoever? Felt like the chapter truly only rehashed things that had already been established, except maybe that villain girl has some kind of answer to mc's OP ability (though that much was obvious already just from her daring to show up and confront mc).

Dex-chan lover
this is just dragging it on at this point.
Mostly bullies will reflect on themselves once they grow but she did not
most bullies irl don't reflect on themselves, unless they have some massive emotional growth. So her being an absolute pos like this is true to real life.
She really need a correction
she needs to die or be thrown in jail forever, not only she's a sadistic bully, she also believes that she's the right one (despite torturing 2 people and threatening to kill one of them). People like this rarely changes, hell, she seems like the type of people who will grow even worse and more vengeful if you forgive her.

Dex-chan lover
Classic villian mistake prepares for Komari to be a threat. Gets over confident and decides to relish the moment.

Dex-chan lover
Remember guys, we must sympathize with the evil girl! We got told her useless backstory!
Treating our precious Komari like that the whole chapter, man I'm jealous. Komari such a cute cunny that would look beautiful during sex...

Thanks for the TL
Based

Dex-chan lover
this is just dragging it on at this point.

most bullies irl don't reflect on themselves, unless they have some massive emotional growth. So her being an absolute pos like this is true to real life.

she needs to die or be thrown in jail forever, not only she's a sadistic bully, she also believes that she's the right one (despite torturing 2 people and threatening to kill one of them). People like this rarely changes, hell, she seems like the type of people who will grow even worse and more vengeful if you forgive her.
Really? On my case most of em suddenly become good kid once they enter high school, tho some persist till they reach adulthood

Well I think it is all about depending on experience and the person itself

And about "correction" it's just... U know a joke among us weebs
Well u know what I mean right

Dex-chan lover
Part of me wants for the author pull a twist and actually kill Vil make the chick flee when Komari's men arrive and throw Komari into despair again.

The other part just want to this to be done, it's dragging for too long

Well, aside from the fact evil bitch knows and has some "anti weapon" for Komari's hidden power (or at least she thinks she has), this was just a chapter full of Komari getting beat to a pulp and nothing else. I wonder how much of this will be adapted to the anime? We know they're adding some more yuri than manga, and I'm grateful for that, but the violence is also important-

Supporter
That was an awesome chapter, I am loving her inner strength and I love what shge says, " its for those who think about me"... Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
... comedic tag. So yeah, I laugh at bullying. Everything is so funny. kick her and throw her like a trash.

(I became psycho.... )

Users who are viewing this thread