Hikyouiku kara Nigetai Watashi

sno

IDK
Spoiler
It seems like it's going down a route where she'll just fall in love with him and be trapped. It just makes me feel gross. Like wth? We are gonna gloss over all the bad things just because he liked her? She couldn't be with her family, is being touched without consent, and being confined, but the poor prince had an unrequited love so it's all okay. 🤮

I don't like him, to the point that if I was immortal I'd commit sempaku just to get away from him. So I could just walk out of the morgue. But what I've read so far I don't think he'd even let her corpse escape. If you're in love with her but you have no desire to keep her feelings in mind, that's not love . Man I really wish she could escape. I don't like him one bit.

Idk man. Everything sounds kinda shady to me.

I would not trust someone who can literally put down an order for a lifetime imprisonment or worst even beheading if you don't follow their whims just because they are royalty.

This is cute n all... but that prince is an asshole. I wish she would meet someone nicer and someone with some actual fucking empathy and get with them. He's very sweet to her, I won't lie. But I simply cannot overlook the fact that
, on his whim, he took a child away from her family. While she was lonely and away from her family, he forced her to meet and make connections with conniving wicked adults, with no adult figure that she could trust in her life. He forced that child to go threw torturous studies, more than he himself would even go threw. If the child didn't perform perfectly they would face corporal/physical punishment.
This is all verbatim what they told us, but if you make educated guesses you probably also know that she probably was raised to be very self conscious and have low self esteem. She probably wasn't able to eat and her diet was probably strictly monitored. The prince himself probably didn't face any corporal punishment, since you can't hit royalty. Basically he's been incredibly selfish when he has genuinely caused this girl trauma and forced her to face real abuse while being separated from her family. He doesn't deserve her at all.

the prince is the worst. hope he ends up alone in the end!!!! suffer n die lonely, asshole
i hope she can be with someone who actually respects her wishes

Yea this is bad. Like really bad. No one cares what she wants and the prince is such an asshole who does whatever he wants and ignores her feelings completely. He says he loves her, but left her to suffer for 10 years and all this time he didnt tell her he loved her? Like c'mon that is the most dumb shit i have ever seen. And the MC, by how she is acting she will probably fall in love with him just because he is handsome and keeps getting right on her face, even thou he is an asshole. Totally the suspended bridge effect in action here. Super shallow. I think the author of this mess goal was just for it to be a comic manga about the girl who wants to be free and the prince who wants to imprison and marry her, but this bullshit is not funny. I can't think its funny when the ML is an asshole like this and the FL is just straight up ignorant and is tricked by everyone around her.

BULLSHIT! FORCING SOMEONE TO MARRY YOU IS BULLSHIT! LETTING YOUR LITTLE SISTER GO THROUGH THIS IS BULLSHIT! SERIOUSLY. AND THEN THE MAIN CHARACTER. SHE SAYS SHE DOESN'T WANNA MARRY HIM YET HAVE YOU HEARD OF FUCKING PEOPLE UP? TRY BEATING HIS ASS. BRUH. I JUST WANNA CLAW HIS EYES OUT. RATED 1 STAR. IT FEELS LIKE MY BRAIN HAS BECOME STUPID WHILE READING THIS TRASH

this sucks man. i cant believe the prince is literally forcing her to stay there knowing that she's been fully deprived of youth for the past decade or so.. like have some empathy?? the fact that
you played around with other women for her attention, gave her a taste of freedom, only to all of a sudden be devoted to her when it's the last thing she wants????
what a terrible ML. i can't read this bruh i don't think i'll be able to stay sane if i see her gradually falling in love with him.

Group Leader
The first chapter was great but it goes downhill right quick... I thought it would be funny in follow up chapters, but sht got super dark undertones that I'm real uncomfortable with. I can appreciate a good yandere but this ain't it y'all.

Well it's good to know I am not the only one that is angry about this. Love the FL and she deserves freedom. Creepy at 👸

what the fuck?
this prince is just gonna be a tyrant in the future

I'm usually fond of yanderes, but this one I just don't feel it. I feel really conflicted cuz I usually don't mind stories like this. I think it's because I love the heroine so much, she really deserves her freedom. I read a novel where the female lead actually does break off engagement from the prince, even though the prince did it to maker her jealous, but she didn't get back together with him. The big difference is that the prince didn't pursue her like this guy.

Everyone around fl acts like they’ve never heard of consent before. First chapter was great then the next few chapters happen.

I thought this was going to be cute, but the prince is a freaking psychopath.
keeping her against her will,
and NOT respecting her choices is not love. I also hate how no one ever takes the FL's side nor takes her seriously.
They always say she should just "give up" or "do your duty" WTH. Plus him playing around with another girl just to make the FL jealous is toxic, and something you wouldn't do to a person if u truly loved them. I expected something totally different after the first chapter, maybe the guy having to repent and respect her wishes, and also him trying to understand her pov... But nooo.

Big thanks to the team who translated this, the first chapter was really entertaining, and I'd probably reread ch1 simeday.... but I just can't continue reading such a toxic ML D:

Group Leader
Wow the ML pretty sucks. I hope one day Letty will get her freedom, although I know she’s going to eventually end up with the ML 🤷‍♀️

Playing around with another girl to get your gf jealous is just plain stupid, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ALREADY KNOW SHE WANTS YOU TO BE SEDUCED BY OTHER GIRLS IN THE FIRST PLACE?? how did he think this was going to end up?? Dumb af.

Big kudos to the scanlators though, love the translation on this. The language and wordings they use elevate the humor a lot

If i am to be the fl, maybe i would rather to kill myself because no one cares about me and no one listen to me. I hope for the next chapter she could be free, get away from that castle and never ever to see that brat prince again

Dex-chan lover
Regarding the art and the translation quality, superb.

The content itself? The author can get fucked with a barrel cactus.

Users who are viewing this thread