Himari no Mawari - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Himari Wants To Go To A Festival (2)

Aggregator gang
wow, the yuri is getting hyped, i'm dropping this too. Good reading for you guys.

Group Leader
I guess that will be like Renai Boukun. Yuzu loved Akame, but after some time she fell for Seiji, otherwise that would have yuri tag or at least shoujo ai

Dex-chan lover
What what what!!!!
I know she's tomboyish but to become shojou-ai... wow...

Fed-Kun's army
Yurishitter ambush
Damn. Well there's no way it'll turn out that way so i'm not gonna let it get to me

Dex-chan lover
Fellows, our Kei-chan ship is boarding, please take your seats!

Double-page supporter
Let's wait for a few chapters and see if the tag adds up

I just don’t get how she up and just loves her. Like they literally just met. And we were lead on to believe that the dude and her like each other. Plot line in a nutshell.

And people wonder why I don't put up with any kind of pandering. Granted, I don't necessarily think this particular case is pandering. But you can't expect me to believe that out of nowhere someone is already in love with another person barely a few days after meeting them, and on top of that, have one of these lines "maybe one day I'll tell you that I love you".

It literally feels like the author threw in yuri, shoujo ai for the heck of it. Especially since in the previous chapter, the author attempted to hint that she liked her childhood friend.

Anyway, I'll check up on this at a later date to see if it really is just another trashy yuri. If it is that way, at least you peeps that enjoy that shiet will have fun with it. If not, I might pick it up again.

Wait what.. But..they haven't even known each other that long...

Then again people do fall in love quickly in real life to.

Users who are viewing this thread