Himari no Mawari - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Himari Wants To Go To A Festival (2)

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully it's sisterly love, because this is completely out of nowhere, I'd tolerate if it was yuri at first (tho I'd never read yuri or shoujo ai) but this is some jebait shit...

That felt... completely forced. Haven't they only known each other for two days? 😐

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua except you know harem anime does that few days and their in love kind of thing like in goutobun Miku fell in love with foutaro in just a few days I find Shoujo’s doing this more often though you know normal girl meets popular guy and they fall in love after a few interactions but normal girl is a bit of a tsun and won’t admit it.

Fed-Kun's army
The author was like "Okay I'm gonna make an NTR manga, one MC one heroine and one sacrifical childhood friend. The MC would be in love with her step sister and his childhood friend is in love with him. The usual cliche. *Several weeks later* WAIT I just got a better idea!"

man I hope Himari is a futa and a bi and then everything would be 10x times more exciting than before. The art 9/10 tho.

Fed-Kun's army
and that's definitely lust not love. Seems people are confused between those two things.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha! And last chapter I go and say that I like the childhood friend better. I guess I'm into lesbians?

Double-page supporter
Ahhh my guess is right in chapter 3

Well atleast we will see a yuri version of denying osana najimi :v

Fed-Kun's army
tbh I don't think the yuri/shoujo ai route is gonna last. I'd be pretty surprised if the author commits to this now cause then Himari would just run along with the childhood friend, and the MC could just fuck off cause he's clearly isn't interested in hanging out with his step-sister this early in the story lmao

Aggregator gang
Dropped, I guess. Ignoring how shallow the relationship is, why even bother having the guy in the story? Is this filling some obscure masochist niche? This leaves him as a loner who's constantly dragged around, unwillingly, as a third wheel to one girl who's always violent with him and another who he essentially just cleans up after. What a miserable perspective.

Fed-Kun's army
For some reason it reminds me of how you can develop love for a new pet cat/dog/whatever crazy fast at times, especially when it comes to young ones like kittens/puppies.

Double-page supporter
Wtf she drags the fucking poor guy around against his will to satisfy the fucking little sister...that's toxic.

Users who are viewing this thread