Himari no Mawari - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Himari's Surroundings!

If I wasn’t on my phone I would totally put that Hannibal buress wack pic up rn.... 5/10

Dex-chan lover
Thank you translators for your hard work.

I guess the lesson learned is that it's hard to draw a good story, just pretty art doesn't cut it. I wish the author luck with their next work.

Maybe hentai?

that's what i call an awesome ending, thanks for clearing up everything for me Dr. author

I guess all the BS with Kei killed the Mangas ratings so it got Axed. Goes to show you that regardless of how nice the art is it doesnt matter if you have bad story telling.

Dex-chan lover
A fairly pleasant manga with some focus issues. It could have carried on well sticking to the Polyanna-type character (Himawari) but it flipped between her and the male MC. Then it flipped with some yuri elements then spread out too quickly by introducing more characters.

One thing the series more or less succeeded on was the comfy atmosphere. It was still a decent read on a regular basis.
This is a growth opportunity for the mangaka, writing-wise. Art is already tops.

I can definitely agree
Kei is best girl
Thanks for the translation and meme pages!

Group Leader
Here come all the degens who complain about this, yet are probably unable to draw/write a better story.

Also, Kei best girl. Deal with it.

Thanks for the translation. Sad to see it end like this. Wish there was more, but it had a decent close.

Contributor
Well I was ready for disappointment but not to this level

Users who are viewing this thread