Himari no Mawari - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Himari's Surroundings!

Dex-chan lover
IMO, the author tried too hard in juggling MC and Himari. On top of that, author plays around with Kei too much which ultimately adds nothing to MC and Himari's character.

GGWP, thx for the work translators. Hopefully author have better luck next time

Dex-chan lover
Welp, this manga is dead, and we ALL KNOW who killed it. HINT f*cking HINT her name starts with K

This had potential. It's a shame that this manga ended so soon. I really liked the idea of the childhood friend being lesbian and the male mc not having a romantic interest in the female mc. It's sad that the author tried to develop too many plots at the same time and ended up not progressing the story

Hopefully after this the editor has given some advice to just make CGDCT next. At least it didn't end offensively and frees up some space in Forward.

Fed-Kun's army
What a mess of a series. The main character himself barely got any screentime, Himari was way too one dimensional, Kei was interesting but extremely rushed. Kei went from being built up as a childhood friend/love interest in the first couple chapters to suddenly lesbian in one meeting with Himari which was just baffling albeit an interesting idea.

Then a bunch of supporting characters came and then the author was juggling multiple plots with reduced focused on our main duo.

Hopefully, the author.learna from their.mistakes and improves in their next series.

Dex-chan lover
was a fun ride i know its not good but still i'll give them 6/10 cuz the art is nice

I read this chapter yesterday but didnt even realize it was the last fucking one
🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
This was bad.

Dex-chan lover
A surprisingly good ending for a series that went to shit long ago. It even makes me sad that things turned out this way.

Double-page supporter
It was okay. Didn't really go anywhere, but the art style was cute. If there was more time to develop relationships and characters it probably would have been better. Honestly, for a series with no messy love triangles and at least 1.25 potential yuri couplings, this should have been better than it was. Am gonna miss the meme credits.

Why did I read this pointless thing? Just give it the Shoujo-Ai tag and I wouldnt have bothered in the first place.

Double-page supporter
Oh finish? That's it? Okay. It was for the btter that this end faster..

Users who are viewing this thread