Himari no Mawari

Seriously dont think about doing this with your sister.. unless she is a step sister that isn't blood related at all
then that is wincest

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is so plain and common that i feel absolutely nothing reading it.

There's literally nothing exceptional about this... but it just feels so well done. It's like it's the zen version of the whole "i got a new little sister" genre. Definitely a 9/10 so far.

Dex-chan lover
Been a while since i've last read a "little sister" romcom. Agreed with lolikoki. It's not special or exceptional in any form or way, but it feels so.... nice for some reason. The whole onii-chan is pretty forced, but what else was I expecting?

Double-page supporter
You know, there's no opportunity for the all-important slowly-getting-closer-together, what-is-this-feeling, what's-our-relationships stage if the girl just comes in already at LUV YOU ONIICHAN PAY ATTENTION TO ME mode. What's the point of the pseudo-incestuous taboo dynamic if it's literally introductions and she already wants to fuck? Like, first of all, who are you?

Not that I'm a connoisseur of step-sibling romance in fiction (lol), but this is seriously all wrong. Where's the awkward distance and the desire to get closer? Where are the shared moments of familial bonding? Where are the subtle sexual tension and guilt? Where's the delicate feeling of budding love? Where is *everything*?

Aggregator gang
The plot is too generic...
I think we all already know how is this shit is gonna end..
He gonna choose the step sister over other girls....

Feels generic and obvious that he's not gonna get with the cute tomboy, but its a smooth read and it doesn't get frustrating or uncomfortable (as of yet)
Its literally 4 chapters at the time of writing this though so who knows. Could be a wholesome fun read at best; Could go full Gal Cleaning at worst

I hope this one will be a bit like binetsu kukan, where we get to see their "romance" develop for each time they spent together, not just some series where MC collect girl from everywhere and end up being a dense motherf*ker

Don't really know how to @ someone but kiraidesu just doesn't get the point. She isn't saying she's romantically Intrested when she says "I wuv u oniichan" she's saying it like she would to a sibling, so it's not like she's immediately conquered it's just she's really easy too.

Dex-chan lover
Himari is so adorable

I don't care if romance never happens between her and the oniichan

it would good if the love between the sibling just like a normal Sibling relationship,, ex: Tanjiro & Nezuko

Users who are viewing this thread