Himari no Mawari

Dex-chan lover
39 comments of which 16 are about people complaining about this being a romance between siblings, when they step siblings, or people calling this incest, when they are not blood related... Oh man, its somewhat disturbing to think that there are people out there that thinks like this.
Children should stay away from comment sections, because they end up looking like fools. Well, most of them are fools, but you know what i mean...

@Mitato: i guess the correct question should be "The hell is wrong with parents leaving their children alone and the government allowing it?"

@Tearsax You're related legally. It's like saying it's alright to fuck your brother's wife because you're not related. There is no moral or ethical reason in modern society to have sex with your step sibling.

Dex-chan lover
@LordPigeater7: So what if you are related "legally"? What does "legality" have to do with a non-blood related relationship? Nothing at all.
And no, its not the same as fucking your brother's wife. Ffs, how would it be the same having a normal relationship with someone that by coincidence became part of your family than sleeping with your brothers woman? Whats this? some kind of cheap NTR plot?
There is no moral or ethical reason in modern society to have sex with your step sibling.
There is no moral or ethical reason in modern society to NOT have sex with your step sibling.

@JoshB2084: If you read this comment section you can guess its all about people complaining about this going the "incest" route insted of them having a normal sibling relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Female MC's personality and the manga art style are similar to Kanojo ga Flag.
That is a huge bonus.
But the MC is generic, bland, unlikable.
That is a huge minus.
I remember skipping this before thank to male MC. Espically "I'm all about time effecient" and gaming all night long.
Ugh, it likes looking at my old self, disgusting.
Then it comes the love triangle, and it's badly executed with classic unlikable violent tsundere.
Damn, it's like the author reuse the old manga but with a single new thing "female MC".
Oh, art is great too.
I think I need to delete this comment since it's rude, but it expresses how disappointed I am toward this.
Thank for the translation.

Aggregator gang
The main girl is a moron, and everyone else follows suit in short order.

Aggregator gang
OMG WTF !!!!!!!! I AM FEELING THAT I KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT

Dex-chan lover
Well it would be better to get a yuri ending. The male MC is just too depressing.

6.97? Oh c'mon! Really? I really hoping this manga get some shine.... 😭

At this time, i'm positive the main character of this story is himari ... It should be obvious from the title though ...

Contributor
@BluePanda I'm pretty sure about that as well. I think the brother mainly serves as a vehicle for the viewer to understand Himari as well as to act as an intermediary of the characters to us (and Himari).

NIB

Dex-chan lover
The manga was good until the tomboy arrives, that's a good way to ruin a story, like what happened in BokuBen.

Users who are viewing this thread