Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Do You Want To Try It?

Dex-chan lover
If I had a fugly gf like this one I would love for her to cheat on my ass and save me the hurdle of thinking of an excuse to dump her.

Dex-chan lover
Ah shit the cuck Olympics are on, who can NTR the hardest? who can mind fuck the swiftest? who can ahegao the furthest? who can bukake the most?

@dwarfjazzer Amane can just break with Susa now that she can fuck her main crush which means he will be NTR'd by the guy that has a cuckolding fetish, wont that be poetic?
@TrainsHateTrucks Indeed! Susa putting the blame on Amane is a dick move, and i hope it comes back to bite him.

Dex-chan lover
@doomroar

I'm thinking the conventionally attractive couple just pumps and dumps the nerds respectively. Even if Amane breaks up with Susa, Saku really has no reason to leave Miko.

@Arcverson Or you could just tell her it’s not working out instead of coming up with a convoluted excuse. Or just not date her in the first place.

@vannn I don’t think Amane and Miko would ever just ditch them. They were pretty good friends before all this happened. Saku and Susa were friends since high school.

Dex-chan lover
@vannn Since they are degenerates Saku could get both of them, with Miko cucking him with Susa on the side since she is a size queen.

They could eventually dump the nerds, after the nerds dump each other. And Miku can dump Saku after being mind fucked by Susa, and Susa can dump Amane after getting to fuck Miko, and Saku can dump Miko if Amane shows that she can out thot the thot by whoring herself out, which works for Saku since he wants to be cuckolded and while Miko is a thot she is a thot with standards... it is a dumping royale.

All of them could dump and jump on everybody, they are in there just for the sex and such relationships don't last long, specially the one of the nerds since they started dating just because their main crush was taken already.

Dex-chan lover
@TrainsHateTrucks

I exaggerated (I've got to be clearer in these comments) , what I mean is while MikoxSaku have clear boundaries and desires, SusaxAmane do not. The former couple, knows the arrangement is only for sex. The latter seem like they would not, and confuse the sex with romantic feelings. Even if they're all friends, the first couple don't seem to have any desire to mess up their situation, and I can see them distancing themselves if the other two get clingy.

@doomroar

Who's on first? Other than the prospect of Susa laying good pipe, I can't see Miko doing anything else with Susa. I don't think Saku can even get it up with out the cuckolding aspect, if Susa was really out of the picture I can't see him really messing around with Amane either as the entire attraction based on his friend fucking his girlfriend and vice versa. Neither of the nerds really have a chance with their crushes separately, only while they're dating can they sleep with their dream girl/guy. it's an interesting conflict

I think Ooi Masakazu really hates nerds, and want Amane and Susa get dunked on.

Dex-chan lover
@TrainsHateTrucks Being honest with her? you mean telling her that the only reason I started dating a fugly fart like her is to have sex but now we should break up since I'm bored of her? That would hurt her feeling bro :'(
And I don't want to be sat on to death

Supporter
Amane-chan is truly best girl, I really don't know why the otaku is so hyped over that other chick.

@SquigglesJP I need sauce of the bottom image mate
T18.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz charr no! You're not ready for this level of degeneracy!

Also, as usual people really don't understand the word NTR. How the hell is it NTR if everyone is on board with it? That ruins the whole point.

Dex-chan lover
@vannn Miko is a size queen, all she needs to dump her boyfriend is a big dick and Sasu has a big dick, is a classic NTR story, she gets mind broke by a big cock.

And Saku is a cuck all he needs is for Amane to join a swingers circle which they are already making, and cuck him with different strangers, not just with the guys she selects.

Miko can't satisfy this because she has standards, like i said she is a thot but she is a thot with standards, she will only go for big dicks and this is probably the first time Saku is going to live his cuck fantasy.

Amane on the other hand can become Saku's dream thot and cheat on him with lots of men while he watches, without the requirement of all of them having to be a certain size, she can become a woman that cucks him not to please herself like Miko does, but to please Saku which is what Saku wants.

Miko and Saku's relationship is not really stable at all, for starters it seems they got together just for appearance's sake, to be the power couple, but they are sexually frustrated, their fetishes are perfect for their relationship to crumble extremely fast the moment someone that can satisfy their fantasies comes.

Users who are viewing this thread