Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - E.q.u.a.l.

Supporter
He better get to fuck her, shit lol his girl is sucking his best friends dick and all he gets is to kiss the same lips that his friend already came in.

Bruh it hurt watching how his gf was sucking him off and just turns away like she doesnt care susa should realize they dont care about him and just get his nut and not get attached

And miku that manipulative bitch she ruined his relationships just to fuck him and after that run back to saku just being a human dildo for her

lol how did we get here? the MC started out being the one who would probably cuck just to get cucked himself. Once again, i wish we had an MC with some balls.

Instead of kissing Mikos trifling ass (who by the way just sucked off his friend🤢) i would take her face and put her mouth straight on the D instead lol. I would at least smash her a few times to get even then launch this whole crew away.

These four deserve each other. Doubt the MC's relationship with the other 3 will survive. He will know deep down that his GF wants to be with the other guy.

I’ve been waiting for this chapter to see what the comments would be like. I’m not disappointed. This manga is full of spice.

Seriously though, it’s chapter 21. We all know why we’re here at this point.

@Starbright while i agree with you that they MC should just smash and dump them all; i do think the MCs girlfriend is the worst one at this point.
Miku seems to at least care about her BF and keep him in the loop. Yea shes trying to manipulate to smash Susa but the MCs girl should have had some backbone to stop it but shes been falling for everything easily cause she clearly cares way more about Saku than the MC

The MCs girl hasn't said anything positive about him and just constantly disrespects him for Saku right to his face. I mean she ignored his presence this whole time (even as he was smashing her) only focusing on his friend. And twice she did something thats over the line not even caring how her BF feels. Mikos a manipulative thot but at least she showed him his girl ain't loyal.

@SSJR2 I think Susa and Amane are equally as bad. They don’t communicate with each other about what they want at all and blame the other for the situation they’re in. They should’ve established ground rules the moment both of them admitted they wanted to have sex with their friends and they didn’t. Now they’re here.

Chances are, if Saku or Miko proposed sex with Amane or Susa, they’d both cheat.

Double-page supporter
Can't wait for a 3rd girl to show up and tell MC how fucking stupid he is and somehow steal him away from his friends.
That would be fucking hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
The author probably has small dick and is trying to push an agenda against hentai where small dicks always get cucked by large dicks.

Dex-chan lover
Okusan tricked me into wanting an Ooi drawn hentai and home koukan has undone that entirely.

Power Uploader
@Parabala You should've added "I'm First!" xD

@Richman Real cliffhanger must be met with another cliffhanger xD

@Takaflame Hmmm... I've already GOTTO CATCH THEM ALL Vol. 4 so... I'd like to say soon but Editor might quit due to the dislike of this series ( if that happens, it'll have some delays ).

@amassu LOL! There's an energy level for Erection?!

@Kierlak HELL YEAH! Susa shall BEEP the BEEP out of Saku!! Guhehehehehe

@FStubbs Who lied to poor Takaflame?!

@relic626 Hmm... I'm not sure about that. Saku's pretty famous, I don't get the feeling that Miko will leave him, plus, he gets aroused from Miko doing it with his best friend. Err... what am I even talking about again? lol. I guess this is a 4 way relationship xD

@Anteup321 I assume MC refers to Susa? If so... Question is... will IT FIT?!

@SSJR2 I'm already at the ship's wheel waiting to launch !!

@TrainsHateTrucks Did all the Thicc-ness play a role in helping people remain on this ship? xD

@SSJR2 I dont blame the gf as much because its obvious there relationship wasnt based on liking each other but settling.

While miku on the other hand manipulated to ruin his relationships only to have him as a fuck him so she is by far the worst of the group.

Tbh I wouldnt be satisfied till susa humiliates her smut her out infront of her bf.

Really hope he mans up and doesnt end up with either of them.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't read the chapters, just the synopsis. Man, the comments are awesome.

@Starbright i agree both mc and his gf barely liked each other but after this the main character should wake up and say that was fun and break off all ties with gf and the other female character i do not pity him this is what he gets but its not healthy relationship

@TrainsHateTrucks while i agree they're both bad, i do think Amane is worst. Think about how we got here and what both did.
Yes both had admiration for another but at least the Susa actually tried to resist. Amane went along with the whole thing without any real consideration for him. Susa was weak but still actually got manipulated and only buckled after the sex scene while Amane was all aboard the whole time.

Also the WORST thing Susa has done up till now is kiss Mika right now. And that's after Amane already made out Saku and sucked his D.

So yea i think shes worse cause one side is at least showing a little care versus the other. She is completely ignoring her Susa in this for Saku.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't seem like anybody has mentioned it, but Amane seems like she's going to get a real rude awakening after all of this. It's clear she has feelings for Saku deeper than the infatuation Susa has for Miko, but it's guaranteed that she's not going to have those feeling reciprocated. For better or for worse, Saku and Miko have a pretty solid relationship, swinging and all. I have a feeling Susa will be alright so long as he can get his dick wet.

If later chapters are any indication

but out of all of them Amane is going to get the worst of this arrangement, which makes me most sympathetic to her.

@Starbright Yea i agree though I definitely think both girlfriends are horrible.

Also yea I do hope Susa gains some balls and gets some payback by the end. Hopefully, he uses the power of his huge D to pound Mika silly in front of her BF. So much that she can't forget, then never smashes her again lol. That way she will forever miss it and Saku will know he can never fully satisfy her the same lol.

Man I never wished so much for the MC to act more like a Hmanga Netorare character in my life lol

Users who are viewing this thread