Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - E.q.u.a.l.

Power Uploader
@Khansolo Unfortunately, nope xD I don't spoil myself since I read + tl at the same time, so I'm in the same boat as some of you. But I'm very CURIOUS as to who is the person in the cover of vol. 4...

Edit: @Takaflame Nope I'm not kidding. So I suggested a bunny hentai for them to edit instead xD I'm so evil~ nyahahahahahahaha~ Link to the NSFW
https://e-hentai.org/g/1062581/e8261e44f1/

Dex-chan lover
3 volumes and I still can't stand how Amane looks. Ooi has been going way overboard with the thiccness and those stupid lips. Still interested in where this goes, though.

Dex-chan lover
Sweet NTR tears. It's amazing how many have a meltdown over something you could see from a mile away.

Plg

Group Leader
Finally the chubby" innocent" girlfriend crossed the line first

@SSJR2 The worst thing Susa has done at this point was try to cheat on Amane after he watched Saku and Miko have sex. He was about to ask Miko if she wanted to but she threw him out before he finished. Then he ran to Amane and tried to guilt trip her into swinging. If Miko says yes, he cheats right there.

That’s worse in my mind than this. Susa asked Amane if she wanted to have sex with Saku. She said yes knowing Susa wanted to have sex with Miko so she just went with it. At any point, Susa could’ve said he doesn’t feel comfortable with that and she might’ve stopped but he doesn’t. So here we are.

Dex-chan lover
Man he got NTRd fast. I still think that even if he fucks Miko he loses, he is not gaining much from this.

Dex-chan lover
I understand that this manga is very shitty, but it surprises me how many people directly talk about it here. Did you first realize how cheesy and perverted ecchi can be?

Dex-chan lover
@vannn I agree. Amane seems to have a crush on Saku. For Susa it is probably just a sexual thing (I don't think he has any romantic feelings for Miko). The other couple just seems to be into swinger-stuff. Really does look bad for Amane.

@TrainsHateTrucks Yea he just broke recently after seeing them have sex while Amane was already down for it. The only reason Amane didn't already do it with Saku is cause he started crying and killed the mood.

Also he was still manipulated by both Miku to see them having sex cause she set up that situation and baited him. Granted he was weak enough to fall for it but once again she manipulated him. Amane was on her side and said she would do it if he wanted it and he just finally broke. He was the only one against it up until that moment.
Also She knew susa wanted to have sex with Miku cause she was in on helping convince him cause Miku got her approval first.

And Yea i agree they both weren't honest but don't you agree that one side is actually showing concern for their partner while the other isnt. Amane is only focused on Banging saku and has done way worse than Susa has in this situation.

To me, it feels like the whole reason for Susa's reaction - i.e. "I'm going to end this right now" - stems from realizing Amane was into watching Miko & Saku going at it, while Susa himself was barred from that via blindfold. Funny how while being watched and able to see Miko & Saku himself, everything was fine, but the moment he doesn't get to have the visual aspect of it there's suddenly a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread