Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - E.q.u.a.l.

jus read it all. hope it ends soon
kinda meh really. but solid intro NTR hentai manga for the casuals

Dex-chan lover
@edgarsc19 it's literally called "girlfriend exchange". What did you expect?

"go to hell all if you"

we're already in hell. thanks for realizing where you are 20 chapters later. Have a good lifetime.

Power Uploader
@Zhou Agree, I prefer Miko instead. Or should I say... Okusan from Okusan is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Takaflame
S6WTseU.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@edgarsc19 Just trying to understand why this manga's comments are filled with people getting triggered by the swinger stuff when we are 21 fucking chapters in and the manga made it clear it was going to be about swinging from the very beginning.

Do you people read yaoi and then complain that it's filled with "gay shit" too?

@Acolytus look i know that this manga is going to be about swinger stuff from few chapters from the beginning
i just being frustrated that's all, is that wrong?

God this chapter was great, the dispair on his face when he saw his girl slurping up his best friend was priceless. I love how they make eye contact then she proceeds to just continue sucking off her boyfriends best friend. this is why i love NTR, raw human emotions and despair shown bare for us all to enjoy

shout out to Amane though, she knows her bf is manipulative low hanging fruit that's always gonna stick around after she sheds a few crocodile tears. she's got to test drive that Ikemen sports car since this might be the last chance she'll have in her life considering her body type aint that desired according to Japanese beauty standards. 🤣

Thanks for the chapter team Squiggles, ya'll always make my evenings spicy with these new chapters.

@SSJR2 Amane has shown concern before. She started crying the first time she saw Miko and Susa together in the club room. She showed concern when Susa came back from Miko’s apartment with her smell all over him and he wouldn’t tell her why. She cares on some level for him.

@TheLastTLK You summed up exactly how I felt this chapter. I could not stop laughing when Amane looked at him and went back to sucking. I don’t feel bad for Susa at all. Should’ve laid some ground rules down.

Dex-chan lover
The kind of NTR I wanted everyone got the fare share amount of their friend partner. I'm not really a fan of NTR especially those one sided one's but I approve this.

Users who are viewing this thread