Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Greed

Dex-chan lover
I hate you Squiggles you made me woken to a new thing
no homo <3

Dex-chan lover
The toxic relationship continues. Gonna end in a trainwreck

Dex-chan lover
Lmao this is like reading Uzumaki by Junji Ito, but this time you don't spiral down with the regular madness.

The bad thing about NTR mangas is that the MC is always on the passive side, he doesn't show his thoughts, his emotions, he's just there, reacting to what happen around him, always submissive. I mean, on one side, the MC seems "okay" with switching partners, but at the other side, he seems conflicted, like he doesn't want to switch.

Double-page supporter
@Ruroumi
Because he wants to have his cake and eat it too. He wants to fuck Miko, but he doesn't want Saku to fuck Amane. Apparently, he hasn't heard of the Law of Equivalent Exchange.

Until he learns to stand up for himself, Miko is gonna keep using him, and thus further drive a wedge between him and Amane. We all know there's gonna come a time when Saku and Miko drop them like a bad habit, and Mr. Magnum Dong and Amane are gonna be left holding the bag of their shattered relationship.

Dex-chan lover
We've come a long way from comments writing this off as bad ntr.
I'm glad this manga now has fans that discuss it in detail.

Fed-Kun's army
Still, i want more Amane content..

Thank you so much squig-sama~ <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
MC is kinda in denial about amane and saku. He always acts like he is uncomfortable but gets a boner each time. Of course he is on board with doing miko
and other girls later on
The ntr was just bait, this story is more about swapping and the descent into debauchery.

Dex-chan lover
Next comes the BANG... MC is a true chad, but just doesn't know yet

Users who are viewing this thread