Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - It's Called Exchanging

Dex-chan lover
Why am I still reading this 34 chapters in and on no nut November

Power Uploader
@KochengOren Your words and your pfp made me laugh xD

@CrimsonManga89 MAH HEART!

@MajorAlexJackson
d1oQtrT.jpg

@Lelbrosa I thought it was called Nonstop Nut November...?

@Belkin Indeed!

Dex-chan lover
Even "that pool" can't escape Miku's ambitions... Damn girl gonna conquer everything!

@doomroar Calling the fuckmachine with his pick of girls including the two mc's who are thirsty for his dick a simp.....that word has lost all meaning now.

Dex-chan lover
@fortunat080 because he is leaving it all behind just to go chasing after a girl that is blue-balling him.

He is not a chad at all.

@doomroar blueballing? did you miss the part where she sucked his dick or where her entire plan is to have a foursome with him?

You cannot be 'simping' for a girl who is literally sucking your cock.

Dex-chan lover
@fortunat080 And did you miss the part were that was happening while his own gf was getting fucked in front of him?
And then he had to leave crying like a bitch?
And then he had to be consoled by his gf who fucked another man after he soiled his own pants because she didn't want him to leave and deny her of the opportunity to keep fucking his friend?
All for the promise of an exchange that after 30 chapters has yet to happen?
And that on top of all that is now putting in peril his current gets because he prefers to go chasing after a woman that has yet to let him fuck her and leave behind the ones that do?

Dex-chan lover
After binging 34 ch's, all I can say is, This shit is intense. BRUH..

Fed-Kun's army
This is going great, I'm glad susa is more confident now and has his priorities set!

Thank you so much for the chapter 💖💖💖💖💖

Users who are viewing this thread