Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - I Want To Stay Here

Maybe i overinterpret here, but i get the impression Susa´s goal changed a bit. Before, it was just about "if i do that, i can fuck Miko". Even the orgy with the camera girl and her friends. He may also enjoyed it, but his main motivation was "if i do that, i get to fuck Miko". But now, its more like his motivation is to enable his GF to have sex with the guy shes in love with. Which is kinda ironic, because Amano had a similar mindset about the orgy thing. If i remember correctly, she said something like "she wants him to enjoy how popular and desired he suddenly is".
Either way, despite how "over the top" the manga is sometimes and how i am still unsure whether or not i like the artstyle, the story itself is very interesting. Also: Guys, who cares if it is NTR, Cuckolding or something else entirely? As long as everyone involved has fun, enjoys it and takes part out of their own free will, who cares what to call it?

Dex-chan lover
For sure, in the West, this is swinging and it's been a thing for quite a while - you leave your heart at the door or you don't go in, thems the rules

Dex-chan lover
don't tell me we gonna get cucked and they don't fuck in then end

@SquigglesJP is undoubtedly based as always, nyahahaha
caL0WJS.gif

Dex-chan lover
Cuckolding everywhere. I am proud of myself for not popping a boner

Edit:
Guy's Susa is gonna start crying like a bitch again, he is already tearing up, the guy is not a chad, he never was, he just has the penis of a chad, but not the heart of a chad, he had the chance of getting an harem and walked out of it.
He is more concerned about his girlfriend leaving him than getting to fuck the woman he actually has the hots for.
He is being cuckolded hard, and despite the boner his face is telling another story.

"But what if those are tears of happiness, because his girl finally got the dick she actually wanted?" oh come the fuck on, as if, but then again this is a cuckolding story...

Anyway @SquigglesJP i am confused about Amane's answer, is she glad that she got to date Susa because she actually likes Susa or because thanks to dating Susa she got to fuck Saku?

Users who are viewing this thread