Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~

can we have an NTR tag on this website? (not sure if its there or not but most Hentai manga sites always categorize these types of works separately )

this fetish is not something everyone likes unless they are really broken in the head.

I mean seriously, people get turned on by seeing someone's lover fucking someone else?

I mean sure, love has no boundaries but this is just straight up evil

Group Leader
This is really good writing, light hearted and funny. The characters are really well fleshed out for the story. I think it explores the topic of sexual attraction really well from a light hearted perspective.

So just out of curiosity, do you incels go to the local swinger parties shouting “NTR” as well or is it just in the comment fields?

@teriguu Yeah it’s real unfortunate that a decent series gets nuked in ratings because of the general manga audiences fear of sex.

Dex-chan lover
@teriguu @JAZeph
if you look at the charts, there are actually a lot of people that rated it really well.
hopefully we can get that number up now that the initial wave of shocked viewers is gone.
v7Kc29V.jpg

96678540_711572479625045_1717887322403373056_n.jpg

so i just read the raw up to volume 4, not only did they
not end up doing a full swap, a new character is introduced

dayum this is some soap opera level of trainwreck and i love it

@yasashikakashi I do appreciate the sentiment but as much as I can’t get behind the cowards giving 1s, I can’t get behind the people voting 10s just to counter them either. I’d just like to see more people being fair, whether they’re into it or not. But I guess it’s a little too late for that at this point.

@alexthestupidn Oh noooo I don’t know if I can take falling into generic tropes as a good thing or not for this series lol

Dex-chan lover
@alexthestupidn
I've searched high and low, even tried to find magazine archives to get the raws.
Only the webry app seems to have raws, and it's only the latest chapter.
Where the hell did you find them

Just started this but it leaves a bad aftertaste
Susa seems to be the only one that is getting cucked, as Saku loves NTR and his gf is just playing with Susa like at thot, and Susa's gf is probably gonna cheat on him considering she's interested in Saku from the beginning. Just seems really sad for Susa as his best friends gf started all this misery for no reason other than her being a massive slut.

In the end, I feel like only Susa will get hurt as Saku and his gf are still going strong and his gf is only playing with Sasu, while Sasu's gf was originally attracted to Saku to begin with. Feels like only the MC is losing out.

Maybe someone can enlighten me.

@yasashikakashi i bought the volume on comico app for 500 yen, yep i bought it just to see what's going to happen next

and the app doesn't allow screenshot so i can't show you the interesting bits

@Laze well, that's kind of the trope of swapping stories really and it usually ends with two possible outcome

outcome one: MC found out that he doesn't really love his gf and so does she, they broke up and went their separate ways usually ends with MC finding another relationship

outcome two: MC's love is ascertained, the "after doing all of this crazy swapping sex in the end i realize the one i love the most is you" kind of ending where it ends with the MC holding hands with his gf or something to show that their bond is actually stronger after going through a shitshow

Dex-chan lover
I just read all the chapters available and... i really don't see what people are whining about. This is kinky as hell? Hell Yeah. This is ntr? No.
The two couples clearly like and i could say love each other, this series isn't about betrayal... it is about exploring desire, they have things they want to experiment.

Sure Miko was forceful in the beginning but in the end, i can say with confidence that she did that only because she knows her partner wouldn't mind, if she felt different she would have talked to him and she clearly wants to everyone involved to have fun and be happy, she doesn't want only her desires being satisfied.

Now if you don't like the manga because of the story or the art it is fine, it is your opinion and no one has the right to disrespect that but don't mistake this as ntr, this really isn't.

It amazes me how emotionally invested people get into fictional characters who have no bearing on their real unless deep down you see yourself in a similar situation

Fed-Kun's army
This should be labeled hentai tbh >_>
Also this isn't NTR, stop bitching... It's also under the Smut tag, why the hell are you guys bitching anyways?
You knew you would be getting into some undesirable shit by reading anything with the smut tag on it.

I don't know if glasses MC is still with female glasses MC, because...

Chapter 32 SPOILER
Glasses just had a threesome with 3 busty cosplayers. The girl he was already sleeping with had recorded the entire thing.

@Hokoga think I seen ch 31 or 30 him getting a call from her and rushing to her so think they might be dating but why care about that relationship when shes settling and lusting over his best friend

Also this is about how swapping gf goes bad so drama will come from this

Fed-Kun's army
When i followed this after the first chapter it wasnt that description, thefuck...

Users who are viewing this thread