Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~

@MoonStoneX
Thanks for replying if thats waht eaxactly happened then its the best because the suka guy was acting very cocky in front of MC'S gf. I will have only one wish that MC dumps his gf and goes with someone else

Ok chapter 40 is out just now and it finally happened what we were waiting for. I think miko asks for a creampie at the end.

That last page left me feeling a little bitter. (But I have the habit of reading too much into things, so whatever...)

Dex-chan lover
It seems like it ends at 41
Honestly feels like a change in demeanor for saku act like that when was all on the ntr train before, and excited by the idea of susa being better. He was suddenly petty and jealous. susa showing him without even needing to rely on the mega dong as if the cosplayer orgie were a sexual training arc was weird.
Plus iirc the last three chapters came out weekly instead of bi-weeky so it might have been rushed by the axe.

The ending of this series is a clear example of why manga readers should be thrilled for the journey most than the destination. Lame af.

What i don't understand
is the fat chick still cheating on the MC with his best friend? from the pictures on the wall

@thekin
This is what happened in the last chapter
After the sex in the morning MC wakes up. MC wanted to break up with his GF so he can start a relationship with the cosplayer. But before he tells his GF, his best friend and the cosplayer come out all flirty. MC is shocked and asks the cosplayer what's happening. MC thought the cosplayer was in love with him now, but he was wrong, she still loves his best friend and the only reason she showed any interest in the MC was because he has something her BF doesn't. After four years, everyone is successful and are married. But they are still continuing the "exchange". In other words MC and his GF ( fat chick) are just running a fake marriage with no love because they get to "exchange" with the person they are actually in love with. So I guess all of them are openly cheating.

Dude, i wasnt expecting a "happy" ending, but still.. oh well.
Thanks for the help so far @Ravi2000. on another note, does anyone knows if thats really the end?

Dex-chan lover
so they all just end up in a four-way open relationship with miko in the middle, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread