Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyou mo Fubin Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Contributor
Was going to just comment how the mc needed a hug and stumbled upon an argument about genocide, the mc being crazy and so on.

Maybe the crazy ones are you guys, let the twintailed dumb be dumb :_

Childhood friend never wins.
So guys it's okay
But the ship... The ship... It'll sunk

Dex-chan lover
Yikes, without MC, I can see her going the emergence route

@estrombico what did you expect from us? To just read and masturbate? WRONG! We will read and masturbate and comment about how dumb she fucking is!
I'm not Canadian but sorry for the cringe.

Dex-chan lover
Bahaha, author made sure to drill in peeps' head she's not a good option to go for.

@coldpray

Well said. Honestly, I've seen many levels of stupidity in manga/anime, be that funny, sad or annoying, but for me, this is a whole new level.
Even hours after reading it, thinking about it still pisses me off. Her extreme stupidity that is.

Only in hentai I've seen dumb girls like this, who are healthy young adults, yet can easily be convinced that s*x is nothing lewd, just a stretching exercise for sports.

Dex-chan lover
Comments sound super incel. If ya’ll were exceptionally attractive with exceptionally low self esteem you’d be camslutting too. It’s is a pretty rational outcome given the ingredients. Especially since she’s a teenager.

Dex-chan lover
@stareatmyname

Yeah that's what makes this chapter so weird and out of left field
In exactly one chapter she does a 180

2020-09-2701_12_12-wicrka5.png

2020-09-2701_12_34-wigejmy.png

Dex-chan lover
my gf is a cam girl (more like an older cam woman), she makes a tonnn of money. she gives me a third of her OF because she posts vids of us banging. its nbd

Power Uploader
Not gonna lie, this development would not be out of place in a NTR hentai. I'm not sure what the author was thinking. Can't imagine this would go well with the typical audience of an childhood friend romcom.

Contributor
@Rozzak are you even reading the same manga? The author established her as a prideful girl that would show her body the anyone else besides the dumbass MC, where did you even get that "low self esteem" from?

Users who are viewing this thread