Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyou mo Fubin Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
So one's his cousin and the other a girl that will send boobs pics etc to whoever praises her?
Look elsewhere dude

Dex-chan lover
She really is just a simple dumbass lol. People been shitting on the guy but, once again, he bails her the fuck out here. Girl need some attention and love, not too sure I want to read her getting dunked on every chapter.

Say

Group Leader
You guys must have not read the previous 3 chapters if you are surprised at how much of a stupid woman she is, blinded by the fact that she is the childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
Even in the context of the manga's story, this chapter was... yikes. Enough that it got an actual facepalm out of me while reading.

Thanks for the rapid scanlation of this series though. Amazing work.

Contributor
another great chapter. I feel more and more sorry for the heroine ;_;

Dex-chan lover
The kind of girl stupid enough to have sex with anyone should they ask nicely and compliment her
Not sure she's girlfriend material guys...

Most losing heroines just double down on the appeal...
Does she even really like her childhood friend? Seems to me she's just fishing for attention in any way she can get it...
She sure tumbled partway down the slippery slope of corruption pretty fast in just a single chapter... I guess there's no hope of her managing to pull a victory against all odds after all. sigh

Users who are viewing this thread