Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyoumo Fubin Kawaii! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
Actually you know what, I'd like the yuri route thank you very much

Dex-chan lover
@Urappy he may had made a yuri manga, but do you guys really think a yuri route is happening with just what was shown this chapter? I only saw friendship in here, and the last page said female Friends, so I really think is way too soon to be calling the shots.

gt8

@maelstroon

If there's even a slight hint of two characters of the same gender forming a close friendship, you can bet there'll be people to continually ship the pair to the point it almost seems inevitable (even if it isn't).

Dex-chan lover
So...is last chapter an inconsequential one and she's done being a cam girl? Or will that be a reoccurring presence in this? It was honestly really tonally jarring.

Well the last chapter was total garbage let's be honest but this one isn't so bad, the fact that the girl sitting alone and everything is actually dumb change compared to a lots of other mangas. I'm just gonna think chapter 4 doesn't exist I guess...

Fed-Kun's army
It's weird. I really loved this chapter - but have at best kinda enjoyed the other ones. Like, take the general premise of the manga with the specifics of this chapter and it could be an excellent little Friendship Piece about not judging someone just because you happen to be rivals. It's a really nice lesson in a rather neat and cute package. Just ignore everything about the boring as balls MMC and the shameless fanservice and it could actually be enjoyable.

Can we have more of this please?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm just gonna ignore the previous chapter. This one was a good step back in the right direction

Dex-chan lover
You know... Ignoring the thottery aside... She's a headpat-able girl.

I mean, wouldn't it technically be a "love tragedy" for Sakurako if she hooked up with Sakaki?
She gets together with someone, but it's not her childhood friend.
Her childhood friend doesn't hook up with her rival, but said rival gets attached to her.
It's a "monkey's paw" wish.

One is a unaware thot and the other one is a retard, at least they are cute.

Well I certainly didn't expect childhood friend to be the smart one and love interest to be a pile of bricks in the head

Users who are viewing this thread