Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku - Vol. 8 Ch. 100 - Final Chapter: Kaito, Mikako, Yuki

Dex-chan lover
Just remember folks, gender dysphoria is a mental illness and our MC was able to overcome it. Also Kaito is still a dude who just loves crossdresses and can pull it off pretty well unlike alot of troons out here lololol

Dex-chan lover
To summarize the story "i guess u're a woman after all".
When he girl joke about Sho being with Yuki for a split ive almost punch the screen. I still can get my had around Sho's there like nothing after what he did.
Well, guess was a hell of ride but somehow it ended happy for most people?
But never gonna read this again lol

Truthfully the only thing I would've changed is adding rain to the last couple of pages, to empathize the fucking hydrogen fusion of catharsis we all just went through

Dex-chan lover
@Thelilwitch
>Kaito
>Her
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Kaito is man, always have and always will be. He's just a boy who loves to crossdress, unlike troons in the west

Double-page supporter
What an amazing series. The only thing that I didn't like about this series was how quickly Yuki made up with Sho, a guy who tried to rape her.
I hope Minenami Ryo can deliver such a fantastic ending to Boy's Abyss too.

Sho shouldn’t have been redeemed man why did she become close with him again ahhhhhh. Other than that this was a good read... I think

Dex-chan lover
ever since i finished himegoto in 2018, i always associated those two Spiritualized songs with it. they fit incredibly well

Fed-Kun's army
In a strange way I like this ending. I was hoping Sho would get his shit together but he was just too weak willed to be with his childhood friend. Well tbh she didnt harbor the same feelings for him so I dont think it would have worked out between them. Its nice to see all the characters living the lives that suit them best so solid ending.

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly this was able to have a good ending!
I am happy for Kaito. He got to live freely as he wanted.

lmao the transphobia here, pretty pathetic.

Glad that the author followed through with Kaito being trans, there was lots of signs and it's all too familiar for theses types of stories to end with a "it was just a phase" for the queer person. So happy that the two got together at the end, the scenes of them together at the end were very sweet. Also, when they all lived together, it too was pretty sweet. It was the only time Mikako had a semblance of normalcy and it pulled through for her. It's a bit odd to still have that as her profession, but it tracks.

Not huge on Sho and Yuki being friendly together, I'd be pretty fuckin pissed that my friend not only attempted to rape me, but also that they tried to blackmail my two friends who had a secret relationship behind my back.

Overall I enjoyed this as a trashy romance and it had a lot to say about queerness and presentation. Can't necessarily be cool with all of it (a bit too on the nose about childhood traumas and the like), but I like where it landed.

Dex-chan lover
Good manga, not as despair inducing as Boy's Abyss but a good story.

Users who are viewing this thread