Himenospia

@Jojolord
Who bullied the MC? The girls in her class.
Who neglected and outright abused her? Her mother.

And those problems are miraculously gone once she enthralls them. Of course it's going to be easy to keep a city full of women peaceful if all of them are the willing slaves of a single person. They're less like women and more like bees. And as you can see now, still easily deceived, drunk in their own sense of superiority, despite claiming otherwise and unable to think outside the box.

I honestly don't see anything that makes them better for being women. It's another Murata manga and the girls happen to be cute, which makes them better for the job.

The plot is about as bad as you’d expect. Whole lotta obvious moves made or missed by extremely dumb characters.

Group Leader
@marcy29

Buy and scan the raws for Ch 25 (which is the latest chapter) from the mag, and I'll get right on it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
It feel kind of a sudden to see pop up under the Yuri tag with 24 chapters up so i gotta ask if there's actual yuri or not ?

Fed-Kun's army
@Lilliwyt someone probably added Yuri since theres a few scene which are suggestive, plus the soldiers have a very deep love for Hime.... HOWEVER that would be shoujo-ai, not nesscarily Yuri, the Yuri tag is more for mutual feelings and more explicit encounters, such as girls kissing while in love, a crush however isnt really yuri and is just girls love

That's too bad. Looks like this series is going to go on hiatus until someone provides the raws.

Contributor
Seems the tranlsation is stale, or the raws aren't available? Want to read more. <3

Dex-chan lover
Rapeman scans huh? A shame they don't scanlate the dungeon master manga anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread