Himenospia

Contributor
@rapeman - Thank you for chapter 32, meme included, you are one of the few that was able to piss off sjw and fake left feel-good peeps. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I mean, oh well I can't access a manga that caters to one of my fetishes(accurate animal adolescents) that easily? Even though it was subpar?

Dex-chan lover
@StixSis won't happen, rapeman was translating it and ppl didn't like his memes so he was forced to "leave" mangadex, you can try looking for them on other sites

@Hejti. Huh, I knew he left mangadex for something but I didn't realize they had to keep the pages removed because of it. So you know anyother site that would have Himenospia?

Dex-chan lover
@StixSis i mean just typed hiemnospia manga in google and the first site there had them, also someone posted here a link to the mega with most of the chapter

Lmao after reading the comment i felt like all the people here are edgy af ,like seriously this is a place to read manga.Well it's not wrong to sound your opinion but just straight up bashing the scanner and this is sight is reall cherry on top..

Tfw you can choose ignore the credit page instead you just want to start a drama..at least if you're really that salty go fucking translate it yourself dumbass

...sincerely self proclaimed neutral

What the fuck happened here, comments are full of edgelords and all the chapters are gone

Contributor
Apart the official megaupload Rapeman page, you can also read it on mangabat.com, there is up to date.

Anyway thank you for chapter 33 mate. <3

Dex-chan lover
@Nick86
Wait a minute. mangabat is same as mangakalot? Deleting old chapters. I will look for other aggregators as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Nick86
No no. I meant the images. Look at chapter 4 for example. Do I have to register to view the images?

Users who are viewing this thread