Himitsu no Gyaru x Shota

And then everyone around them thought the same thing:

"It's Onee x Shota."

tenor.gif

dating just for kiss and tits and especially a shota is not cool bro 5/10

I have to ask is there a chapter where they get discovered by someone or by the sister?

Dex-chan lover
@HIVARNA they're actually fucking in chapter 20 something. it's not just kissing

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Looking at the raw this manga will need H tag sooner or later unless the translator want to skip the H chapter.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@tenkyu7 i don't think it really spoils anything since this isn't really story-relevant (good fanservice though) and it's been discussed to death in this comment section already.

@AllFine
This is basically "Grooming: The Manga," yeah. That they're already "in a relationship" instead of her waiting isn't really relevant to that fact - the dynamics of the two of them in this manga are honestly about as textbook as it gets as far as this goes. More to the point, that's the end goal there anyway: normalizing the behavior for the one being groomed. In this case, the manga's just started off with the grooming already well underway.

I'm not saying this manga can't exist, not shaming you if it's your thing, whatever, but let's skip beating around the bush and call it what it is.

Fed-Kun's army
bruh chapter 22 they doing s3x

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread