Himitsu no Gyaru x Shota

ok i personally enjoy age gaps and shota manga but only if done right. but this one is definitely not it. there's is no heart pounding fluffy wholesomeness to it as most have. although fsr i do find the absurdity kinda funny

yeah sure, "Healthy" relationship... Also uh you ever worry about how much an authors tastes on display is that they really want to break law, or think such a secret creeper relationship would have been cool and awesome

@SEALS3051 well there are a few but my personal favorites are
My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious- it's really cute....that's all
Kuchi ga Saketemo Kimi ni wa (2019)- good but short (also there's different versions of it)
Yankee Shota to Otaku Onee-san- adorably precious (but the translated chapters stopped until vol 2 since crunchyroll bought the licenses to it, those bastards)
14 sai no koi- the main couple aint an age gap but the side are, overall really good story tackling different types of relationships and love
Misetagari no Tsuyuno-chan- ok this one isnt really that much of an age gap but it is cultured
look the age gap genre only works when it's not the older one pursuing the younger one (i mean there r ones that are good but only when it's done in a comedic manor, if not most of the times it just comes off as creepy)
idk this is just my personal taste though so if u not hot on age gaps and shotas u probably wont like it as much

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Man they really need more hugging and stuff like that, that's were the real shit comes in!

And the age gap is fine as long as its not too big. For example, because this is a manga with a fluffy type art style, this girl can be from 14 to 18 and the kid can be from 5 to 13 (he's playing hide and seek but it's really hard to tell when people stop playing this type of games), so as long as the kid is like 12 and the girl is 15 or less it's not that big of a deal, but if the girl is around 16 and the kid is like 6-9 that's fucked up on a lot of fucking levels. That's it rant over.

Power Uploader
This is too short....

I... I need.... I NEED MOR̸̡̢̗̤̟̦̠̜͖̈́͊͂͜Ȩ̸̝̭̮͚͐̀͐͠E̴̢͎̙̦͇̰̣͒̐̎Ę̶̨̡͓̘̭̳̳̬̱̋̂E̶͇͇͓̳̖̻͗̍E̶͔̝̹̠̟͌͌́͜E̵͖̖̖̦̝̝̜̭̳̓̍́̐͗͂͝Ȩ̴̻̮̞͙͔̻͖̖̮̇̃̌͌̿̔̇̃͠E̸̗̽͑̚E̸̢̱̮̰̫͛͌̂̇̋̉̾́ͅE̸̜̖̗̝̅͒͌Ę̵̭͓͎͍̖͈̯͖̿̐̈́͜ᵣ̸̡̢̗̤̟̦̠̜͖̈́͊͂͜ₑ̸̧̝̭̮͚͐̀͐͠ₑ̴̢͎̙̦͇̰̣͒̐̎ₑ̶̨̨̡͓̘̭̳̳̬̱̋̂ₑ̶͇͇͓̳̖̻͗̍ₑ̶͔̝̹̠̟͌͌́͜ₑ̵͖̖̖̦̝̝̜̭̳̓̍́̐͗͂͝ₑ̴̧̻̮̞͙͔̻͖̖̮̇̃̌͌̿̔̇̃͠ₑ̸̗̽͑̚ₑ̸̢̱̮̰̫͛͌̂̇̋̉̾́ͅₑ̸̜̖̗̝̅͒͌ₑ̵̨̭͓͎͍̖͈̯͖̿̐̈́͜ᵣ̸̡̢̗̤̟̦̠̜͖̈́͊͂͜ₑ̸̧̝̭̮͚͐̀͐͠ₑ̴̢͎̙̦͇̰̣͒̐̎ₑ̶̨̨̡͓̘̭̳̳̬̱̋̂ₑ̶͇͇͓̳̖̻͗̍ₑ̶͔̝̹̠̟͌͌́͜ₑ̵͖̖̖̦̝̝̜̭̳̓̍́̐͗͂͝ₑ̴̧̻̮̞͙͔̻͖̖̮̇̃̌͌̿̔̇̃͠ₑ̸̗̽͑̚ₑ̸̢̱̮̰̫͛͌̂̇̋̉̾́ͅₑ̸̜̖̗̝̅͒͌ₑ̵̨̭͓͎͍̖͈̯͖̿̐̈́͜ᵣ̸̡̢̗̤̟̦̠̜͖̈́͊͂͜ₑ̸̧̝̭̮͚͐̀͐͠ₑ̴̢͎̙̦͇̰̣͒̐̎ₑ̶̨̨̡͓̘̭̳̳̬̱̋̂ₑ̶͇͇͓̳̖̻͗̍ₑ̶͔̝̹̠̟͌͌́͜ₑ̵͖̖̖̦̝̝̜̭̳̓̍́̐͗͂͝ₑ̴̧̻̮̞͙͔̻͖̖̮̇̃̌͌̿̔̇̃͠ₑ̸̗̽͑̚ₑ̸̢̱̮̰̫͛͌̂̇̋̉̾́ͅₑ̸̜̖̗̝̅͒͌ₑ̵̨̭͓͎͍̖͈̯͖̿̐̈́͜ᵣ̸̡̢̗̤̟̦̠̜͖̈́͊͂͜ₑ̸̧̝̭̮͚͐̀͐͠ₑ̴̢͎̙̦͇̰̣͒̐̎ₑ̶̨̨̡͓̘̭̳̳̬̱̋̂ₑ̶͇͇͓̳̖̻͗̍ₑ̶͔̝̹̠̟͌͌́͜ₑ̵͖̖̖̦̝̝̜̭̳̓̍́̐͗͂͝ₑ̴̧̻̮̞͙͔̻͖̖̮̇̃̌͌̿̔̇̃͠ₑ̸̗̽͑̚ₑ̸̢̱̮̰̫͛͌̂̇̋̉̾́ͅₑ̸̜̖̗̝̅͒͌ₑ̵̨̭͓͎͍̖͈̯͖̿̐̈́͜

Dex-chan lover
Pedophilia!
Pogchamp.png

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Elementary schoolers Elementary schoolers Elementary schoolers Elementary schoolers Elementary schoolers Elementary schoolers... forget everything I said before, its really fucked up there's no way she is not abusing this fucking kid, he doesn't even know what an erection is for fuck sake.

wait a sec ELEMENTARY SCHOOLER?! no wonder shes keeping it on the low down this kids family is gonna call the cops on her otherwise

@ManuCone99
Probably cause it takes like 10ch for them to finally hv sex. N for hentaie it happens on the 1st ch. So they can only clasify this as smut

Users who are viewing this thread