Himitsu no Gyaru x Shota

Fed-Kun's army
So we turning the blind eye to this? Cuz this is technically pedo, sure they both underage but girl is on her teen and the boy is a gradeschooler at most

Dex-chan lover
so i google translated the community comments for the last chapter on pixiv. they said something about a sequel. that true?

Group Leader
@Galder
Interesting observation. I checked the author's comment on chapter 25 (the chapter tagged as "last chapter"), as well as comments from others. I missed this information when I translated it (because I focused on the chapters themselves, not on the comments)
But I assumed such a possibility too.

In short, it seems the author said something like they're considering continuing it (most likely as a H series), but no more concrete informations about it. If they will continue it, we very likely will scanlate the continuation too.

I'm just scared because they added the smut tag that means something will happen that will deserve the smut tag right, RIGHT?

Group Leader
@Being-X
"completed" as of chapter 25. not at chapter 6.

I initially set it as ongoing, but it was set to completed, since the raw is completed.
it's not completely scanlated yet, we're working on it. look forward to the next chapters~

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha, can't wait until the H tag gets added in!

Quite seriously though, I was thinking throughout before the sex chapters that Gyaru was going to vamp him BEFORE he started shooting. Oh well, Hentai is hentai, and you can't have hentai without the boy capable of producing sperm.

Users who are viewing this thread