Himitsu no Gyaru x Shota

Group Leader
@ThatFeelBr0 @johnpoop2529 (and everyone else concerned)
It seems someone tagged it as "Hentai" - and therefore it wouldn't show up, if you have Hentai disabled.

I'm aware that the series turn hentai by the end (well, translator here! XD - in fact, I actually translated the whole already, but most chapters still needs to be edited, cleaned, typeset, etc. - and I would like to follow a "one chapter a day" shedule, if we can do that.

I think I will remove the Hentai tag for now. I initially decided NOT to tag it as hentai at the start, so the more readers have access to it at first. the first chapters are not hentai at all, just ecchi. that's what I think. it will turn smuttier, but it probably doesn't deserves the hentai tag until the later chapters. - I wanted to add the hentai tag, when we get there. In a sort of similar fasion as for example "Futanari no Elf", which initially started without hentai tag too. the main difference is just that that is ongoing while this is completed (with chapter 25. though I'm actually intrigued by that "1" on the cover, if it means it would get a sequel?) - by the way, that was why I set it as "ongoing" first. plus, to avoid some readers possibly getting confused that it's an oneshot, and mark it as "completed".

Tagging manga can be tricky... XD

Fed-Kun's army
It would be easier, if like as the source material, you could just tag the individual questionable chapters as R-18 and be done with it... Since not all the content is R-18. ^.^

But Hentai tag or no Hentai tag, it's bookmarked and wont affect me.

Thanks for translating ^.^

Group Leader
Removed the Hentai tag (and added the smut tag), after discussed the case with @Plykiya - thank you for the help~
As the series isn't hentai until later chapters, it should be not tagged as that. I will add the hentai tag, when we reach to those parts in the manga.

On a side note, this little issue(?) showed, what could happen (and probably will happen) later (when it gets the hentai tag), so, for anyone who has hentai disabled, this series will be invisible from some later chapters onwards. Another side note; You can edit the settings at the cog icon at the upper right corner.

Aggregator gang
So what chapter is when the hentai starts? At least mention the chapter number so people are prepared beforehand.

Group Leader
@Kaiofficialone @WeeBDestroyer

This is spoiler... though I will try to not spoil much.
They will have sex at chapter 20~24 or so. There are various lewd things before too, but those are still probably fine with just the smut and ecchi tag. I will most likely add the hentai tag at chapter 20.

Group Leader
@Sora_92, Maybe it's worth considering to add an H (e.g. 🅷, Ⓗ, 🐓👔, 🟥) specifically in the title of the concerned chapters. As well as a warning as a first page.
Hopefully this way the whole manga won't be tagged H.

Group Leader
@Kyuzo
I don't know / don't think that's really an option? if it's hentai, it should be tagged as that, I think - once we're at the H chapters.
so, for now, it won't be tagged as that, but it will be, later.

Users who are viewing this thread