Hina no Mama ja Dame desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Is it wrong to get rid of these panties?

Loli-pilled
Super Moderator
Hello, aliceshiro here. I'm still looking for a translator or proofreader, no experience required.
Please contact me on Discord: aliceshiro111

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Damn that girl is starting her villain origin story early.

Also, for a story called "Why can't WE stay as children", it sure is way more focused on the girl's struggles growing up.

Barely any focus has been given to the boy's growth issues yet.

Last edited:
Supporter

Also, for a story called "Why can't WE stay as children", it sure is way more focused on the girl's struggles growing up.

We do get quite a bit on his struggle to reconcile his desire to stay close to his childhood friend with his need to behave in a socially acceptable manner. (To say nothing of the fact that what is socially acceptable in their circle is defined by a sociopath.)

Dex-chan lover
There's more plot in this manga than all manga combined. 💣💣💣
Thanks for the translation!!!

Dex-chan lover

Girls experience puberty earlier than boys generally so it makes sense that this manga will focus on the girl experience

Dex-chan lover
Girls experience puberty earlier than boys generally so it makes sense that this manga will focus on the girl experience
Oh wow I had completely forgotten about this story, I did not realize it had more chaps. Thanks for reminding me.

I'll make sure to set it as "reading" this time.

Users who are viewing this thread