Hina no Mama ja Dame desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Do I really have to reveal my secrets?

Double-page supporter
This is actually a pretty good representation of growth in childhood. Pain, both physical and mental, becomes more bearable when shared, but ironically it's painful to share it. I'm happy to see this so well narrated on a manga!

Dex-chan lover
the tomboy is right
you should not hide secrets from your friends like that
she is making such a huge deal over nothing, specially something the tomboy herself will experience

Group Leader
the tomboy is right
you should not hide secrets from your friends like that
she is making such a huge deal over nothing, specially something the tomboy herself will experience
Everybody has secrets, that's such a silly take. Also these are grade schoolers, their perception of these things is way overblown because they're immature and don't know any better. This is literally how kids are, they feel like any tiny thing can be world-ending.

Also you wouldn't believe how absolutely atrocious sex education, in particular female sex education is throughout the world. Girls their age really do find periods a big deal because society in many parts of the world still often makes a big deal out of it.

Hina's reactions in this series have been nothing short of realistic (maybe sans the burying her panties thing, but kids be dumb like that irl too)

Dex-chan lover
This is actually a pretty good representation of growth in childhood. Pain, both physical and mental, becomes more bearable when shared, but ironically it's painful to share it. I'm happy to see this so well narrated on a manga!
Imagine having friends.

Group Leader
Everybody has secrets, that's such a silly take. Also these are grade schoolers, their perception of these things is way overblown because they're immature and don't know any better. This is literally how kids are, they feel like any tiny thing can be world-ending.

Also you wouldn't believe how absolutely atrocious sex education, in particular female sex education is throughout the world. Girls their age really do find periods a big deal because society in many parts of the world still often makes a big deal out of it.

Hina's reactions in this series have been nothing short of realistic (maybe sans the burying her panties thing, but kids be dumb like that irl too)
Lol I said before how relatable Hina was bc I remember as a kid I hid blood stained shorts inside of a bean bag chair until trash day and then secretly tossed them in the outside garbage right before the truck came just to make sure nobody in my house saw them.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Holy Shit. Characters actually talking to each other and resolving problems.
These kids just trashed an entire wing of the Romance sector of the manga. LMAO

BCS

Dex-chan lover
When you're the only normal character in a manga

tfw.jpg

Contributor
It would be so easy to remove the raw download site watermarks off of the pages, and yet they just leave them there.

Users who are viewing this thread